REHOME: Memphis, TN - RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
NashvilleAugust2006008.jpg

34833B3A5677Ffp53Enu3D32323E5533E3A.jpg

This is Shadow (some of you may remember him from last year). I fostered him last year and he was rehomed in December. The woman who took him can no longer keep him, so I'm looking for yet another home for him.

He's a really sweet boy and I just want him to have a good permanent home. This will be the fourth time he's been moved around.

He loves affection, never sprays and is litter trained. He is neutered and turned two in May.

If I hadn't just adopted Cooper, I'd keep Shadow myself, but I'm back to my limit now.

SOOO CUTE!

Any updates on Shadow? He is such a cute little guy.

If only he wasn't so cute.

naturestee wrote:
Any chance Penny might bond with him?

I'm convinced Penny has two personalities and one of them is a demon bunny from hell who hates all other bunnies. No chance there.

I talked to hubby about Shadow and he said we could house him for a little while until he finds a good home. He doesn't mind a foster here and there, as long as it's not long-term.

Shadow really deserves a good, FOREVER home. He's such a sweetheart.

I'll probably go get him sometime this week.

Oh, I wish I could take him. But I have been so sick lately, I am afraid to take on anymore. He is a cutie though and if I did not stop myself I would have a house full. Oh, I already do. Whoops. Anyway, hope you find a great new home for him soon. if not, just bring him on and stick him in a cage, no one would ever know right? Sorry I have not been one lately but my condition has not let me do much of anything except the basics. I can't even get the energy to give my daughter a 6th birthday party. We are going to do a little family party this year, not near the stress of a kid party. I will have to try to make it up to her next year. Anyway, keep us posted.

Marie

I want but not if I want to stick to my goal.

Maybe posting more pictures will help :biggrin2:?

I need to get batteries for my camera, and then I'll take some pics of him, maybe even a video.

I really want to keep him, but four is just too many for me and my schedule.

I got all teary seeing him this morning. He's Toby's brother and reminds me of him a lot.:tears2:

Toby and Shadow last year:
BoysBonding005.jpg

Jeez, he looks like such a sweetheart. I would take him in an instant if my circumstances were just a little bit better. My job doesn't start until August so I have no income till September. :(

t.:grumpy:

:shock:So cute.

I made a couple of short videos of Shadow.

They're dark and his face is dark, so it's hard to see him, but here they are:

Check out the frog legs in this one:

Latest posts

Back