REHOME: Memphis, TN - RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shadow has settled in here and seems pretty relaxed:

IMG_0514.jpg

Look at his little wool tutu:

343A763B263A7Ffp693Dot3E23233D9953D.jpg

:D

:singing:Muff and Shadow, sittin' in a tree.... :bunnieskiss

They'd be soooo cute together.

Shadow's crate is in Penny's room. He is VERY interested in getting to know her (she'd probably rip his throat out).

Shadow has been friendly to every rabbit I've ever had him around, JUST SO YOU KNOW. ;)

LOL. You know, I always thought Tumble was the aggressor between her and Muff, but seeing how they both are reacting to Snick makes me wonder. Sweet little Muff is the one who is attacking and growling at the sides of Snick's pen. Tumble just sits and looks at her and sniffs a little. But Tumble is always the one chasing after Muff like a mad hornet, telling her to get out of her space. And Muff just gives her kisses. Go figure!

So who knows how Muff would do with Shadow. Maybe okay if he's laid back and submissive. I've been wondering for a long time if that's what Muff & Tumble need is a man to dote on both of them. (What am I saying???!!)

I have got to stop looking at his pictures. I am falling in love with the little guy. I visit this thread so often :(.

undergunfire wrote:
I have got to stop looking at his pictures. I am falling in love with the little guy. I visit this thread so often :(.
Ditto!:?

Shadow is still here. I'm a little concerned because his poops are TINY. He's hardly been eating his hay and not drinking enough.

I am syringing water to him twice a day and I've cut back on his pellets so he'll eat more hay.

One day last week, he had a big nasty wet poop, but after that, they went back to the little dry ones.

Toby used to go through this same cycle. He didn't eat enough hay, either.He and Shadowhad the same parents, so I'm wondering if tummy problems are just genetic for them.

aww..poor shadow..he hasnt found a home yet? ive loved shadow ever since i saw his other rehome thread awhile back.

i would take him in a minute, but my bunnies are outside now:?

It looks like Shadow is staying here. As much as he's been shuffled around, I just don't have the heart to send him off again. Plus, he's just sosweet,he has me wrapped around his little paw!

He and Penny have had a couple of dates and it is going well. :)

Their cages are in the same room and when Shadow is out, he'll lay right up against the bars of Penny's cage beside her. It's the cutest thing. We're taking it slow, so they aren't allowed out together yet, but the bathroom meetings are very promising!

Perfect home. He could not have better.

I'm surprised at Penny, too. I guess it just took the right guy to soften her up. Nobody can resist Shadow's sweetness! (Well, except Snuggy :p)

Latest posts

Back