REHOME: Etowah, Tennessee USA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mclovinsmommy

Reaction score
I've been debating this for sometime and its breaking my heart as i write this. I'm looking for a forever home for my Lionhead McLovin. He is the most fabulous, intelligent, sweet boy you'd ever meet.
He's house broken, sleeps in your bed, and roams the house free with no problems. The only reason I'm considering new homes for him is that our finances are to the point that we may have to move to government housing and we can't hide him there because of random inspections. We've had him since he was 3 months old. his 1 year birthday is in October. We love this rabbit like a child and its killing me to send him away. Where we are living at now he's fine but i don't know how long we could hide him at a new place and I don't want to get evicted. i would like to keep him near cleveland TN (where we live) and I do want to see your home and meet your other pets before he lives with you. He loves cats and dogs and does well with my 2 year old son. McLovin doesn't enjoy being picked up so we just let him roam the house and he sleeps under our bed. He's a fantastic animal and I want him to have fantanstic owners. I want someone who already have rabbits and treat them the same way that we treat McLovin. As an adored member of the family. So if you are interested, I will consider ppl farther away if its the right home. Just email me at [email protected] or text me at 423-381-9708. thanks! i can send pictures.

Hi there,

I'm sorry for your predicament. I wish I was closer to you! We're in Michigan! Have you considered putting a profile up on www.petfinder.com? Maybe there is a rescue near you that would allow you to post him under their name.

We do that all the time in Michigan for anyone that is asking for help. I am Shelter Manager at Midwest Rabbit Rescue & Re-home. Good luck to you!

Laura

Latest posts

Back