reconnecting with my buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddie_20

Reaction score
Hey gang,

Sorry for not posting in a long time! I have been dealing with many things and my buns have gotten the brunt of my issues unfortunately. But thankfully I have had more time to spend with them lately and have managed to reconect with them.

Minnie is way more friendly now and comes running to me everytime I come see her.. which is aweome and Mickey is slowly coming around... I forgot how much fun i have with my babies and how much they really give me! I just wish I hadn't neglected them for a little while.. while i was dealing with my issues ( ie my injuries due to work)

Day before yesterday I was just chilling by their cage and I was lying down on the floor and both of them started to dig at my blanket... it was the funniest thing I have ever seen! And then both of them decided they would climb on top of me and they both got some petting in the process.. Just wondering if any of your buns do that too?

Well just thought I would blog a bit since I have never posted on this blog before just posted threads...

well hope all your buns are doing well and all of you are doing well

Much love,

Maddie, Mickey and Minnie

Latest posts

Back