Recommendations for rabbit groomer?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't want to do it yourself, you could look for local rabbit rescues. Typically they will do nail trims for very low cost (or some will do for free).

If you want to do it yourself, try the following method...

Thanks for the advice! I trimmed my bunny’s nails last week, but would like to trim it a bit more frequently because his quick seems quite long. But I’m not keen on putting him under the stress especially since I only adopted him a month ago and he struggles when I try to trim his nails. I couldn’t find a regular rabbit groomer near me. The vet we are bringing him for his checkup at doesn’t seem keen on trimming the nails (or at least the receptionist wasn’t upfront with giving me a reply on the service), and I know they are fully booked till July. The next nearest I could find is in Manhattan, but they don’t provide grooming services unless the bunny has done a health check there. So thought I’d try my luck here to see if there’s any recommendations! :)

Back