Recipes- birthday cake

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bangbang

Reaction score
Well this weekend is the approximate gotcha day for bangbang I want to make her a cake... any ideas?

Well BK just had his birthday, not much so far as ideas for a real cake but I did put out a gorgeous little plate of starters and a then a main course....lol

He is absolutely insane about bread and of course he is not allowed it so instead I made up a bunny bread for him....gluten free flour, oatmeal, yeast, grated carrot and water all baked up...he got a tiny slice.

Then I arranged a plate of finely sliced carrot circles, kiwi slices in the next ring, grated apple bits, berries and fresh dandelion flowers....he was soooo excited :p

And to top it off then was bran flakes rolled up with mushed banana!
These foods are not usually on the menu except for the fruit and veges so he was treated to some special things for his birthday.

Wow Bangbang would go nuts for that! I'll have to gather ingredients this week and get cooking! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take photos of the cake and of course Bangbangs reaction :p

I have a vegan cake recipie for people that I think would work for bunnies.... :ponder:

Basically it has oats, banana, small amount of flour, molasses, water, and some orange extract...

Latest posts

Back