Rebecca's Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoomom

Reaction score
Hello all, welcome to my zoo. I have tons of pets, who you willmeet over time. Of course, the main attraction is my bunny, Elvis. He is a rescue who came home with me rather then be fed to a 20 foot long python. He is part lionhead, he's got a decent mane, but I don't know what else. He is probably around a year and a half old and is about 5 and a half pounds. He is super smart and has a great sense of humor. This is my favorite picture of him so far.

FunnyElvis.jpg

Thanks for the compliments! I had never had a pet rabbit before, he was kind of a spur of the moment acquisition, I just felt bad and said I'd take him, but he is really a lot of fun! He is so smart and has such a big personality, which is not how I'd ever percieved rabbits before. Today I spent the day at my friends house, she is a huge gerbil enthusiast, in fact, she is the president of the American Gerbil Society. I met her when I was looking for some pet gerbils, and we got to know each other. Now I breed her gerbils as a spin off kennel under her. She is getting ready to try to sell her house and I've been coming up the past few weekends to try to help her organize and clean. Today I brought my greyhound, Melody, and she has been playing with Donna's two dogs, a cockapoo and a mini American Eskimo. We cleaned the basement and I just finished cleaning her gerbil room. Here is a pretty picture of Melody so you can see what she looks like. She is nine years old, I adopted her as a retired racer when she was three and a half. Tomorrow we are going to Newburyport to the beach, so I will try to get some nice running on the beach shots.
Goofy4.jpg

Well, we had a really busy weekend! On Friday night we had a bunch of friends over for dinner and game night. My boyfriend made nacho dip and it was pretty fun. On Saturday I went up to my friend Donna's house as I said above. Saturday night we had other friends over. One of them loves Elvis the bunny, so I brought him downstairs to visit and he hung out on my friend (Jen's) lap for quite a while. I never thought of him as a lap bunny, but I guess he is. Sunday, Melody and I went to Newburyport and spent about two hours on the beach. She ran right into the freezing water, and played with the tons of other dogs that were on the beach. I haven't gotten a chance to upload any pictures yet, but there is nothing prettier then a dog playing in the ocean, unless it's a greyhound running on a clean sandy beach on a beautiful day!

He is so cute. I have a lionhead and he is the best baby. It is kind of funny that you have greyhound and a rabbit. LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back