Rearrangin NIC Stuff

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConEd Buns

Reaction score
So I currently have the boys in NIC pens next to each other. They each take turns getting free roam, but never at the same time unless im with them and its supervised to prevent flying fur.

Im thinking of spitting them up, keeping Connor where they are now, in my room next to the laundr room for he looooves to run around the laundry room. And then putting Eddison near my bed on the other side of the room so he can have that side to run free.

Ive noticed when I bring them upstairs, Connor goes to his side of the room and doesnt bother Eddison and visa versa. They dont seem to bother one another until hey meet in the middle where boxes, toys, water and food are.

If I do this and give them free rains in my room, will this do anything determential to them??? Of course Id still bring them upstairs together so they can get together time, but I feel bad having to take turns who I lock in the NIC.

PS My room is in the basement of the house so I have a eally large space for them. My room is L shaped and the missing "I" piece is the laundry room. So Connor will have the I part of the laundry room and Eddison will be near the bottom of the L by my bed.

What do you guys think??????????

Latest posts

Back