Really Scared for Abby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen, please Sweetie, you don't have tothank me, I just wish there was more I could do for you and Abby. Ihave been thinking and praying for you both. Chin up Sweetie. Try andthink postive, it's hard I know, but please try. I am here for youmorning noon or night ok.

Hugs to you both.

Tina

WE HAVE POOP!!!! Not a ton, just 4 or 5 little pieces, but it's poop!

I left her alone for 3 hrs last night, so this morning was kinda scary,but there she was looking at me like...Where have YOU been?I'm not sure if she ate anything on her own or not, but she definitelypooped,just a tiny bit, but I'm happy.

Gotta go feed her, but please keep up the prayers... And hey Jim D...Think we could get a little dance?

:groupparty:

Jen

Edit: There were actually more poops then I gave her credit for,probably 10 or so little coco puffs. They were small andpretty strung together. But: Yea for Poop!!

And she took 5 ccs of pumpkin without much trouble, although she didn'twant to get into the bunny burrito, I have the scratches to prove thatone. Never thought I'd be glad for scratches and poops.

OMG I am just catching up on this! I cant believe I missed this! How could I have?

Anyway, I am sorry to hear about what you had to go through! :(:shock:

But I am definitely glad to hear that Abby has pooped! What wonderfull news! :D

(I really think only bunny people cheer at the thought of poop:p)

I hope Abby will not only get better, butthat she will feel even better then she did before she gotsick.

~Amy

There were actually more poops then Igave her credit for, probably 10 or so little coco puffs. They weresmall and pretty strung together. But: Yea for Poop!!
:groupparty::groupparty::groupparty:
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:highfive:

YEAH for coca puffs!! Go Abby...Jen, your doing great...continued thoughts and prayer sent.....glad to hear the good news!

Just a warning too, she'll most likely be dreadfully spoiled after this, so be prepared!!!

cirrustwi wrote:
WE HAVE POOP!!!! Not a ton, just 4 or 5 little pieces, but it's poop!

Edit: There were actually more poops then I gave her credit for,probably 10 or so little coco puffs. They were small andpretty strung together. But: Yea for Poop!!

Gooooooooo Girl!! The meds are working their magic!Glad they were strung together too. Shows that that hair is beingforcedout.

C'monnnnnAbby!

YEAABBY

Jen, I can't describe how happy I am. You are doing such andawesome job and I am thrilled she is responding so well. I'm in tearsover here I'm so happy. I'll keep praying for you both. Thinking of youboth alawys.

:hug:

Tina:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Oh Jen you must be releived a bit now and you can sleep a lil more. Awwwwwwwww Abby must have missed her mommie holding her.

Yay Abby you pooped. I am sooooooooooo proud of you Abby.:groupparty::groupparty::groupparty::groupparty::groupparty::groupparty:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Abby we all love you baby. Keep poopin.

Angel, DJ, and SweetPea

ALLLRIIIGGGHHHTTTTT pooparoni. GREATNEWS!!! Abby lives to prowl another day. Jen, I amglad we gave her to you. You really know how to take goodcare of your bun buns. I am proud of you and her.

POOP HARDER!!!! POOP ON!!!! LONG LIVE POOP!!!! POOP RULES!!!! GOD BLESS THE POOP!!!!

Latest posts

Back