Really Scared for Abby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for all the good thoughts andprayers! She's having a good day. I'm gettingreally hopeful that we are through the worst of it all.

She just had some Smethicone and some tetracycline and morepumpkin. She was very into the pumpkin, but she only had 6ccs, not much considering she usually eats atleast 1 Tbsp.,but it's better then nothing. And I swear she thought aboutjumping off the bed just now and she is fighting me so much about thebunny burrito, it makes her so mad.

I'm so proud of my baby. I told Tina last night that I wasn'tgiving her any options other then to make it through this thing.

:kiss:

Jen

I am ecstatic to see that she is still doingwell with her poopin. I know I feel better after a good poop,so I imagine she is feeling better as well. Good GirlsABBY. We love you and miss you lots.

It was a VERY GOOD day. I went out fora little while to get new cage clips and when I returned, there was abig pile of poops. They were still small, but there were abunch!!! So, I thinkAbby is on the road to recovery.

I will post a complete update after I get some sleep, but she is back in her own bed...err..cage, tonight.

Again, I can't thank everyone enough for all the prayers and support.

:hug:

Jen and Abby

Oh Jen I was wondering what was up. That isgreat and you were able to have a break. Jen Buck was helping you withAbby keeping her alive for us all. Abby's got the best mommie there isno matter how mad she gets for you putting her in a burrito. At leastshe is staying with us all.

God Bless you Jen.

:hug::hug:

Abby We still love you baby. :kiss:We are praying for you to have a complete recovery.:pray:

Great to hear that Abby is doing better!

Give her a scrunch and a kiss from us!!

~Jim

ps....I'm still checking S'more's "output" all the time. I think she's starting to get annoyed with me.

Way to goAbby!!!:colors: Keep those poops a comin' girl!

I'm glad to hear she is doing better.

~ Jamie

Latest posts

Back