Really proud of my bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpybabies

Reaction score
It's been ages since i've posted but i thought i would share about something that i think makes my rabbits special. On Sunday i had to have an emergency move around of my rabbits to accomodate a couple more that i had to take, and because i would be short on cages, i had to do some quick bonding of pairs. The first pair used to live together about 3 years ago until i worked out the gender fairy had hit and i had a male and a female, not 2 females, but i had kept them seperate for various reasons until lately, andi had only been able to put them together once before Sunday, but i tried them again, in a run, then put them in his cage (as she is territorial) and they have been fine since, cuddled up etc.

Also i had a big cage with just one bunny in so i thought it would be good to utilise the space by putting another rabbit in there. I had started bonding her with a male a while back for company, but she didn't seem keen, so on Sunday i chose another male put them in the run for an hour, then in her cage and they are ashappy as can be, so 2 pairs bonded in 2 hours, sweet!! Not my advised bonding technique, but i'm just so pleased that when i was desperate my rabbits behaved perfectly for me. So i am giong to try some more bonding tonight, if i can get some more pairs together it will save me cleaning extra cages!

By the way i am keeping a close eye on the pairs, but it has been 5 days now, and there have been no issues so far whatsoever, so i'm hoping it's for life now.

thgibmirfuenf.gif

Latest posts

Back