Really Happy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well...i was thinking of getting a black one.

OMG!!!Bugs hurt him self!:tears2::tears2::tears2::tears2:He was bleeding!:shock:Hesok but toe nail is snapped!:shock:i hope hes ok.this is his firt ever time he has hurt himself.

Ouchie! Poor Bugs. I hate to see bunnies bleed, it makes me so sad.

Does he need to have all of his nails trimmed? Bunnies in cages, even those who get some free running time, don't wear down their nails like wild rabbits do. Maybe someone could help you, or could you take him to your veterinarian? They will usually do it in 10 minutes and the fee isn't too bad.

Bugs toe is looking better.:biggrin2:For the first day or two he was not hopping much.:pinkbouce::tears2:

Aww poor bugs..but glad to hear his toe is much better now..

Hey Issy, glad to hear Bugs is doing well (except for his toe, but that happens all the time!)

Can you put your location in your profile? I've been meaning to ask you to do that!

sas :thanks:

bugs is being verey bad today.hes been trying to chew cords:shame:grumpy:tantrum::X

bugs is bouncing like crazy!

:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce:

bugs has so much energey right now. He will not stop jumping:panic::rabbithop:happyrabbit:

bugs really fast!:runningrabbit:i try to get him in his cage, next thing i know he's on the other side of the cage.:bunnybutt::running bunny

its really weired. Bugs dosen't like treats?

That is kind of strange! I wonder if he is a private eater? We had one rabbit that would eat the treat later, after we left the room, silly bunny! :p

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I found out that foxes came to bugs cage over night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i was more scared then bugs!

Latest posts

Back