Realistic Bunny Stuffed Animals At CVS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SablePoint

Reaction score
All rabbits need a stuffy - to cuddle, play, and relieve sexual stress.

CVS has a large variety of Easter stuff in right now. There is a perfect gift for bunnies this year. Adorable realistic stuffed rabbits are available. Comes in gray and white or brown in white(eastern cottontail-like marking pattern) and a ribbon on it's neck. $8.00 each. Stiff, sturdy, soft, and in a laying-sit position makes it great for mounting. Durable, great for tossing. Very plush fur. About the same size of a Holland Lop.

I got one today. I think what poor Bun Bun's been through I would give it to him early. I got the brown and white one cause the gray and white one looked a little smaller and unfortuantly, you can't bring pets into CVS, so I only could estimate. And turns out the stuffy is actually a little bigger than him! lol

2uz3qch.jpg

2roqidc.jpg

And Mr. Bun Bun likes his new stuffy:

2r6mafc.jpg

He REALLY likes his new stuffy:

149bb83.jpg

Hurry and grab one before it's too late!

lol! That is the best! DH just asked if we need to get one for Chestnut, but I think she likes our cat, Petal too much!

Please tell me we are not supposed to encourage our pets to hump stuff, please?
I am trying to have our young male fixed, he is 3 mo. The clinic says nothing before 4 mo. He is trying to hump Nutmeg all the time, to the point I have to separate them. I also do not want to be in the same position you are in where our young guy attacks his daddy ... the mad humper is my favorite.

Cheyrul wrote:
Please tell me we are not supposed to encourage our pets to hump stuff, please?
I am trying to have our young male fixed, he is 3 mo. The clinic says nothing before 4 mo. He is trying to hump Nutmeg all the time, to the point I have to separate them. I also do not want to be in the same position you are in where our young guy attacks his daddy ... the mad humper is my favorite.
I would not encourage humping if you are going to get him neutered. However, for intact males that are a bit older (aka adults), it can be good to help them get their frustrations out if they can't have a doe. Some of them will pretty much hump anything, so giving them something that is 'safe' to hump can be good.

I do have a neutered male who does hump his bond mate (spayed female). It is more a dominance thing than sexual. She does hump him too. Before she got spayed, she would hump him in a 'I want to breed' way but that is gone since she got spayed.

Beelzebunny humped our fat cat a few time, Pudge is old, fat and hairy and very dominant. He was just laying on the back of the sofa sleeping while I was trying to "friend" Beelzebunny as we had not had her but a few weeks and she was adjusting to becoming a housebunny. Anyway, the cat woke up when she started humping like only a bunny can do, the cat looked at me all started and WTH?!?!?!?!Looked at the humping bunny and hissed then flew off the back of the sofa, sailed thru the air - at least 4 feet- all the while Beelza humped without skipping a beat. My most fondest memory of Beelza.

Haha SablePoint, looks like Mr Bun Bun is Really enjoying his new mate :biggrin2:Those are really cute and 8$ seems like a really decent price. :biggrin2:

Very cute! I've been wanting to replace Hannah's stuffie for a while (it's all gross looking from being licked and carried around for a couple years) but I'm not sure if she'd go for a new stuffed friend.

That last picture is hilarious!

I think you should separate them before you end up with stuffed rabbits! Can a male fixed bunny still "soil" his stuffed bunny?

I think mine would chew on it!

Latest posts

Back