Ready to play?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kits #: 4
Sex of each kit: 3 does 1 buck
Color of each kit: 2 blue 1 chocolate 1 black

Good luck with the new kits. We had 4 letters this far and 4 more due in 3 weeks or so.

Yeah she jumps in the nestbox once or twice a day and changes things around. Her eating has slowed down alot and she's sleeping ALOT. Don't worry Peg no hair pulling yet. As soon as the kits are born the game stops and then we wait for fur to grow out and sex to be determind.

[align=center]Kits #: 3
Sex of each kit: Two bucks, one doe
Color of each kit: One chocolate otter, and two blues.

I don't know a lot about rabbit color genetics... It'd be sweet if I guessed right, according to what I do know! XD

Kits #: 2
Sex of each kit: one buck, one doe
Color of each kit: one chocolate, one blue.

I'm just going for one of each! lol. I know nothing about breeding, but no one else has said two. Although I actually have a feeling it's going to be four. But I'm sticking to two!

Her last litter was two but you never know. I've been checking on her every couple of hours. She redid her nest and must have worked on it again all night. I wish she would have them already I'm an excited grandma!

I wasn't gonna add shaded or self or otter to the colors but I am since some answers are almost the same. So far everyone has a differant set of colors with type so that's good. Make sure your answer isn't the same as someone else. Good luck everyone.

LindyS wrote:
I wasn't gonna add shaded or self or otter to the colors but I am since some answers are almost the same. So far everyone has a differant set of colors with type so that's good. Make sure your answer isn't the same as someone else. Good luck everyone.
Because of what I know of genetics - I mainly went with the otters. Is there chocolate in mom's pedigree anywhere? Any blue or lilacs in the sire's pedigree?

Just curious....

Wouldn't that be cheating? Lol I'm nots suppose to say it would make it easier for someone who hasn't guessed yet BUT I will however let you know after he has them. I'm starting to think she will never. She was two days past her due date last time. It's drivin me nuts. I tried talking to her and she gave me a crappy look. Lol

Sounds like the poor girl is getting the "I'm about to pop and I feel miserable" blues. I think it happens in every species. Perhaps a little extra greens will make her happy?

I tried. She rather eat hay. Not really drinking or eating much. She looks like a bun ready to pop. I think Pegs right though. She looks so tired today that maybe tonorrow it will happen. I'm keep checking on her and checked three times last night. I'm a big worry wart.

Ok fur has been pulled and now the waiting game has started. Prizes have been purchased and are ready to go as soon as we know what's what or should I say who's who?

that adorable little face makes me want a netherland! here's hoping for an easy labor for this sweet girl.

Back