Ready to play?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindyS

Reaction score
Its time to play the guessing game. Sarah is due real soon and shes looking mighty thick.

Heres how the game is played. Your guess will be how many in the litter (how many where born), the sex of each kit, and the color. Example:5 kits, three boys two girls, two choc,one blue, and two black. You dont have to add self,shaded, or otter or anything of that nature because thats a little tooooo hard.

[suP]For the winner, you have to get your guess perfect or darn near perfect. Its a hard game for a reason because if the admins, site owner allows, ill be shipping you some bunny goodies. [/suP]

[suP][/suP]

[suP]Heres sarah day 28. She is a blue otter and the sire is a choc self because most of you kow this I cant find that part. lolIm not giving out weight or her background. Everybody ready?[/suP]

sarahpregnant.jpg

sarahpregnant6.jpg

sarahpregnant7.jpg

sarahpregnant4.jpg

sarahpregnant3.jpg

oh - go ahead and keep the game here instead of the game here since it is appropriate here!

Ok - I'll try it! I'm going to guess four babies. Three will be boys - one will be a girl. All will be black otters. Assuming you mean today is day 28 - she'll give birth on Friday - and I'll even be real risky and even more specific and say she'll have them by 3 pm!

(Watch me be SOOOO wrong on everything).

I was gonna go with three - but decided to be risky and say four. I know someone on here who's Netherland Dwarf had seven - and raised them all if I remember right.

She just looks bigger than having two or three...then again - I don't know NDs.

She is looking mighty plump. You can see them kick at her tummy. I'm hoping for a homegrown winner in this group. The sire got a BOV. Got fingers crossed.

I know nothing about breeding, but this is fun so I will give it a shot:

Kits #: 4
Sex of each kit: 2 of each
Color of each kit: 2 black, 1 blue, 1 chocolate

She is so cute! Best wishes on a safe delivery.

Thanks Kelly that's a great guess. We are actually hoping for a choc because we miss BoyBoy so much but glad his stasis is gone. I'm glad we were able to put a BOV on him.

Latest posts

Back