Rate My Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChompersMom wrote:
I've never shown a rabbit so I'm sorry for the lack of good photos. Moose isn't very happy with me picking him up so I just have to work with him to get pictures :p.

He's 9 lbs. and his ears are 24+ inches. He is almost 2 years old.

Picture034.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture028.jpg

The picture I'm using for my avatar is a better picture of his ears but it's a small picture (it's the person I got him from sent me).

You should show him Chompersmom! His ears are a great length, because they are supposed to be 21 inches; and since his are 24+ then he would be nice! From the pictures, his ears look well-rounded, but it's slightly hard to tell.

Pam will probably later add on to this, but from the first pic, his hindquarters look pretty decent; their more rounded than my boys' are, but again, Pam will probably comment on that. His shoulders and body/back look pretty nice as well.

His fur seems to be lacking a little condition; is he moulting? It looks that way in the pics; but if it is, his coat should be very healthy looking once it's done moulting.
You should really show this boy! I bet he would get some really good marks on his cards!

Emily

naturestee wrote:
Hi Polly! Your Polish in the UK are what we call Britannia Petites. Our Polish are entirely different. Here's the American Polish Rabbit Club, so you can see the difference.
http://www.polishrabbitclub.com/

I like how you blame the tiny hare-like buns on the Poles and we blame them on you!:p
:laugh:

Chompers Mom he is nice looking But I think he may be a tad small for the show table. I think sr are larger then 9#s but not sure.

lmao ok now i know why you are keen on poles for pets :pours are like ribena berries on very strong drugs!!! make a nethie look placid in comparison!!

your poles look like nethies :p(Well kind of)

i dont have much info about poles in this country but a girl i know breeds them and says they are unbeliveably hard to handle. You would never find one over here a sa pet

still think Mocha looks nethie though her face is really round. and short ears.

Lias_ark wrote:
Chompers Mom he is nice looking But I think he may be a tad small for the show table. I think sr are larger then 9#s but not sure.

The Sr. Bucks run a little smaller than the Sr. Does. EL bucks are 9lb. and over.

Pam

Latest posts

Back