RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love seeing pics of your family - they are so good looking!

SLG does look really grown up - are ya fighting the boys back yet??? Nomatter - they could never compare with the number 1 guy in her life -Sebastian!!!

Jan

Thanks you all!:)She is growing up very fast. I'm glad Sebastian is the onlyguy in the picture so far! :shock:

Raspberry

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:Iwanna see more pics of Sebbie NOW:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Me too! :wink:

Geez, you guys are relentless!

The kids wanted to take him to the Graduation Party!! :shock:

Raspberry

Hello everyone, I can't believe how long it's been since I've checked in! Things really took off with my job and it seems like I have a few more balls than I can efficiently juggle! I've been browsing around and all the bunnies look beautiful! :inlove:

SLG played softball this summer and just loved it! She did really well. Her arthritis only flared up a little bit, but not enough to slow her down. Two weeks ago her team was tied in the last inning of the game, she was up to bat, two outs, two strikes, and she hit a HOME RUN!!! :jumpforjoy:It was her first one ever! It was also the first home run that anyone on her team or her little league had hit yet this year, so she felt very special when all the parents on both sides were cheering for her!

We spent a week at the lake over the Independence Day Holiday. Sebastian got to go of course. He loves going camping at the lake! What he didn't like however, was the screech owl that was hanging out in the trees leering at him all the time! :shock:

We had to keep his pen covered and stay nearby to keep him from becoming an owl snack.

I finally got SLG's computer up and running with Internet service, so I'll try to get her to slow down long enough to sign on and say hello.

I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Raspberry

Hey long time no see :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Way to go SLG, keep up the great work and hit some more homerruns:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:hug::jumpforjoy:WOOHOO, Raspberry's Back!! Where ya been, girl?? And working hard is nooooo excuse:tongue

WTG, SLG. That is just awesome - and to hear both sets of parents cheering is really special. I am so pleased the arthritis isn't so bad at the moment, and certainly not stopping you.

Poor Sebbie. Nasty owl wanted to have you for himself. He'd better wait in line - lots of us want you first!!! But I guesswe'll have to make do with UPDATED PICTURES!!!! (Hint hint)!

Jan

A HOME RUN!!
5wow.gif
:goodjob
image123.gif
:colors::party0002
We all miss you guys SO MUCH around here!
meeting.gif
icon_community.gif
:group

Come back soon! (or else!)
smack.gif

And with pics!
postpicshope3.gif

sas :) pipp:bunnyheart dill :bunnydance: sherry :brownbunny radar :bunny24and darry :anotherbun

hi Raberryswirl, i a-b-s-o-l-u-t-u-t-e-l-y loooooove:heartbeatthose pics of yours but eispecially 1.your daughter 'in front of the telly watching country music on saturday morning'
2.your daughter on the armchair lying with sabastian on one half of the chair and her the other side.
3.those two under the table.

i also have two questions that i desperately want answered
1.how does sabastians little girl pick up sabastian? (i'm having trouble holding Tallulah)
2.how do you make a bunnt blog?

if u can help then thanx!

babyb:brown-bunny

Thanks! Those are some of my favorite photos too! Sebastian has always been just a puddle of love and never minded being picked up and cuddled.

His little girl has known him since he was born and he has been handled daily, oh what am I saying,hourly... and he just lays there and soaks it up!

Though Carolyn is finding it difficult to believe, he is beginning to show a little attitude now days.

If we happen to be late delivering his majesty his piece of shredded wheat in the morning, he will throw the roof of his log cabin, throw all his toys off his top level of his condo, and then proceed to rattle the condo door until somebody comes running!

Latest posts

Back