RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just showed Jeremy the pictures. HEsaid SLG is an awesome girl. He said none of the girls at his schoolwill even touch a toad let alone pick it up. He said SLG ROCKS!!

She looks adorable giving Talky Toad eskimo kisses. What a sweetie she is.

I love both the pictures. I can't even pick a favorite. You always get the coolest and sweetest pictures.

Tina

Sebastian got togo to Sonic last night for acheeseburger!

It was so funny! As I've said before, helikes to go for carrides, so he gets really excited when weget in the car. It was a cool rainy evening and SLG and I put thewindows down and went to Sonic for our dinner.

The one kink in the plan was that amoulting, long haired bunny and a humid evening with the car windowsdown don't really mix well withdinner!

We had hair where we didn't even know hair could go! :shock:

You should have seen thecarhopwhen she brought usour food and Sebastian was bunny-floppedon the dash of thecar! It was so funny!

He did have to have one little bite of atator tot...He didn't want anything to do with their nasty wiltedlettuce!

We had fun!

Raspberry

Poor Sebastian...

When you look like a feather duster andthen you start blowing your coat, nobody wants to holdyou! :(

There is hair where you'd never thinkhair would be in this house! I have to keep wiping the vents off theside of the computer! :shock:

I got a ton off of him yesterday and nowhe has a skunky looking stripe down his back of almost no long hair!:pI'll try to take some pictures of him when it all fallsout.

Raspberry

I also have adilemma with the bunny party. The airline who flies out of here withthe least expensive rates won't allow rabbits! :XSo, now if Itake Sebastian I have to take another airline which will cost me atleast another 400.00 in airfare for his people and then 100.00 for him.I really don't want to go without him. As my husband said, going to abunny party without your bunny doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.It would be a 24 hour drive for us and, my husbanddoesn'treally have much time off of work, so that isn't much of an option.

I need to think this through...:?

awww can you ship him on another airline? Maybesomeone would pick him up for you if you can't get send him at the sametime as your flight?? I would if I were there!!

Megan

Raspberry I know Im new here n stuff and youveprob. heard this like 5000 times already but your family is absolutelygorgeous! Awesome photography! what camera do you use?

:colors:tiffany

Oh, Raspberry, Sebbies gotta go - I think warwould break out if he didn't turn up. I know it's not perfect, but howabout one of the family flying on the more expensive airline with him,and the rest going on the cheaper airline? - Jan

Megan, there is apet embargo or something like that, at this time of the year. They wantthe animals on board because of the heat, and not down in the belly ofthe plane. Which is where I want him also. I want him with me on theflight, otherwise that would be a good plan.

Tiffany, I use a Olympus Camedia D-390. Ihighly recommend it for close up digital stuff that you are using forthis kind of thing, but I don't like it at all for anything furtheraway than about 15 feet. It doesn't have an optical zoom. It's theperfect camera for anyone to get for learning about digitalphotography. It came from Walmart and was only $120.00.

Thanks for the compliments on my family! :)

Jan, I know, I know!!!! :shock: Seb has to go! I can't go without him....

I gotta figure this out. I don't reallywant to travel separate with my family though. It's just going to beSLG, me and my husband. I'm not very comfortable traveling anyway, letalone with SLG by myself. I need my honey with me!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Jan, I know, I know!!!!:shock: Seb has to go! I can't go withouthim....

I gotta figure this out. I don't reallywant to travel separate with my family though. It's just going to beSLG, me and my husband. I'm not very comfortable traveling anyway, letalone with SLG by myself. I need my honey with me!

Raspberry

Sebastian doesn't have to come. Do what's comfortablefor you and your family. If it's not possible, then it's notpossible. We'll talk more in person than on the board aboutit, but don't get unnecessarily stressed about it, Dear Heart.

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
The airline who flies out ofhere with the least expensive rates won't allow rabbits! As my husbandsaid, going to a bunny party without your bunny doesn't make a wholelot of sense to me.

I'm faced with the same problem, Raspberry. I got stuck withUS Airways and they only allow dogs and cats. I doublechecked and they still said no.

My tickets are non-refundable, so we'll be there without the buns. I wonder if Napoleon could learn to "meow"....

Laura

Our latest photocame from our trip to the zoo last Wednesday with SLG's class. Theyhave an awesome lion exhibit and this is always one of her favoritestops! :)

Lion.jpg

I L-O-V-E LOVE the new pic!!!
36_3_13.gif
I showedit to hubby, can't wait for the kids to see it tomorrow!!!

By the way in "Life According to Bailee" SLG is apparently Bailee's BEST friend LOL, kids are so funny!

Megan

She LOVES soccer!And she is very good at it! She is a great all around player, but she'sa natural born defender. I think it helps that one of her big sistersis a starting varsity defender and her oldest brother is a goalie for acollege team! :)

These shots were from her last game thisseason when she got to finish out the game in the goalie box!:dude:

5-07-05013a.jpg

5-07-050151.jpg

WHAT a little Doll Bailee is for being SLG's BEST Friend!

I wonder if you have the right color shirt on today, Meganc, to give Bailee a hug from me and Tucker, Fauna, and Cali??
Give it a try, and let me know. :wink:

Raspberry,

You and Meganc are sooooo lucky to have such a Beautiful Girl!

As SLG would say, "Sommmmmebody's getting a littttttle bit jealousssss!!!"

Love,
-Carolyn

Tell Bailee maybe we can be best bunnyforum friends!She is very sweet that she said thatabout me. :angel:please tell her I said Hello fromSebastian's Little Girl to Mr. Wiggles Little Girl.

SLG

Wowsers! I'm a defender too! How ironic.

Tell her it's very cool she plays soccer.Best sport ever. :p

Oh and my parents play indoor, and my older brother's a defender too.
Exact same position as me, which is left defender.

Back