Raphael's photo thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
test

Please, please please Save this. I'm almost gonna cry now. OMG, you RO archive members with saved files. :hug::wave::rainbow::love::sunshine:Thank you Immensely Pipp, Haley, participants, and the CREW Of RO.

A special person to me has asked for a story on karla, which I am unable to provide at this time. I myself want to archive Raph and his poses & everything Bassetluv wrote!! For now, the special person who is interested in posting info on Karla has been sent info on Raph.:) In Karla's request, she wants Raph to take the spot at the starting line....

Binky bounds for archiving this.:mrsthumper: It is ultimately up to Di ~ Could Anna ask Raph if dat's okay? Would Yoofers be jealous?

be back to archive and thank you RO FORUM for safekeeping. We love you Di,

Glad to help :)

We actually dont have any of them saved/archived... theyre all still here on the forum, somewhere. You just have to know how (or have the patience lol) to find them.

If youre lookig for an old blog (or thread/post) from a member you click on their name once, then select "view profile" then click on "topics" and it will show you every topic (aka thread) that member has started. Or if you click "posts" if will show you every post that member has ever made. So if youre looking for a member's blog, you can look at their "topics"and page over until it shows the one youre looking for :)

I was more than happy to dig up Raph's photo thread. He was always one of my favorite RO bunnies. His strength (and Di's love and devotion) was such an inspiration to us all.

Karla wanted to bump this again.

:kiss1:for Karla. :D

I do believe Raph was watching over Yofi recently. Yof's feet were a mess last weekend; they had developed sore hocks and then became swollen...they were soft with two large masses in the center of each foot. I've seen infection in rabbits before, and this definitely looked like infection. I'd been treating them twice a day for almost two weeks but his feet just seemed to be getting worse, and I couldn't get him in to see the vet until Monday evening. So on the weekend I did a lot of praying, and Raph suddenly appeared in my mind...so I prayed to him too, to help Yofi's feet.

Monday morning I treated Yof's feet before going to work and thought, 'They seem different somehow'. Monday evening took him to the vets, and I was shocked. The vet examined him and said, 'There's no infection here...it's just irritation and inflamation. If there had been infection his feet would have been swollen and soft to the touch; you would have been able to leave an 'impression' in the area had you pushed on it'. Well, that's exactly how Yofi's feet had appeared...until Monday. But at the vet's the area was firm and raised, like callouses, no softness whatsoever, no cracks and bleeding as there had been a couple of days prior.

Was it the power of prayer (mine as well as others here)? Or the continued treatment that caused the sudden change? Or...did Raph somehow have something to do with it?

I think it was probably all three...but I somehow suspect Raph had a huge paw in it. :)

Latest posts

Back