Random things you love the most...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneyPot

Reaction score
So only until I had 2 rabbits (and now3!)did I realize how different and unique their personalitiesare. I thought we could all shareparts of yourrabbit's personality or things they do that makes them unique to youand that is the most special.

I'll start...

Cookie
- I love that he refuses to walk on hardwood. He likes the rug, helikes the kitchen, and he is happy being a simple bunny.Cookie when runing from the rug in our den, to the kitchen willactually jump on cushions, newspapers, anything he can find to jump onJUST so that he doesn't have to walk on the hardwood. What apsycho. :cool: - I love that he REFUSES to jump over the footand a half high box we have blocking the hallway.... he can see over itwhen he's sitting next to it but hates jumping over things.Easiest contained rabbit ever!

Misty - I love that shethinks she is smarter than me.
- Shechews the walls, I yell at her,she will waituntil Iam not looking before restarting -ifIwatch her, she willslowly move her head toward itwaiting for me to yell at her - like if she moves slow enough I won'tsee her.
- I love that she has mastered the hardwood floor. She likesto run and slide, so if I call her, she will run over, stop and slide(Tom Cruisestyle) from the right spot to end up right at myfeet. It's the funniest thing I have ever seen.Sometimes she does it for fun, so Neil and I will just see her slide byin the hallway from out of nowhere.

Charlie - he's my baby bun.
- I love that he is so clumsy. He has super big feet and isalways slipping and sliding. He's 'clunky'. Misty runs veryelegantly andcontrolled - when Charlie runs, he is an oaf,just clunking around with his big feet.
- I love that he likes to lay in the position I call "balls to thefloor". Legs spread eagle, flat on his stomach, not a care inthe world.

:bunny2Cookie

Right now I only have one bunny, but I love it when she licks me.

I also love that she manages to escape from her playpen, then clearlyenjoys it when I chase her around the house to catch her. IfI see her mid-escape (it hasn't happened for awhile as every time I seeit I fix that problem). she looks at me, turns around andjumps back in, so she knows what she's doing is wrong.

I also love that she will leap over the dogs and they basically don't even notice.

I love how BunBun demands to be let out of hiscage, but will go back and sit in it to wait for me to lie down on thefloor with him if I'm not in the room. I also love how he is soaffectionate and licks my face every morning. I love how he has no fearof the vaccuum cleaner. I love that he only loves me!

I love how Dodge is so super friendly to everyone, she will let anyonecome up and pat her or pick her up. I love how even though she hasfloppy ears she tries to stick them up and listen to things. I love howshe is really good at digging holes and wants me to go and see themafterwards. I admire her graceful "I'm a woman" attitude, she is solady like.

Oh I thought of one more for me too..

I love that Misty head flicks and half binkies when Neil and I get home from work and open the door to her room.

Neil and I race in the door after work to be the first one to get headflicks. Neil doesn't know it - but when I get out of bedfirst in the morning, Misty gives me head flicks and binkies then too.

:hearts

cute thread! Nadia, I love the wall chewing thing, sounds familiar!

Basil-I love how he jumps up onto my bed every night while I read. Ipet him and he licks my hand. And I lovehow he will lick Maxbecause he thinks that I should pet him and he should pet Max.

Max-he's very sneaky. I always see that little masked dutch face peeking around corners.

Tumnus-oh, the head flicks (with that crazy afro), they're great..andhow he gets in his cage in a certain spot and takes a nap everyafternoon between 2 and 4..Ive never seen a bunny sleep like he does.

For all of them..I love when I crinkle a plastic bag and they comerunning and stand on tip toesbecause they think its treats :)

I love this thread :)

Rodney- I love how he has a little temper tantrum every morning ataround 7am when he wants to get let out of his cage. Every day ataround this time, he will throw all of his toys against the cage doorrepeatedly until I get up and open the door for him to roam free.

I also love the way he refuses to poop or pee in hisNIC cage.He has 2 litter boxes in his cage and never uses them. As soon as he islet out of his cage, he will poopeverywhere and pee in theotherlitterbox which is in my room. Sometimes if I go outovernight, he looks so angry when I get home, as though he is about toburst because he wants to be let out of his cage so he can go to thetoilet.

Layla - I love the way she has so much fun on my bed. She uses it likea trampoline, doing all sorts of super high binkies. She races aroundon the bed in circles at full speed. She also rolls around on the bed.Sometimes she will get under the covers and dig her way from one sideof the bed to the other. It's very entertaining to watch.

Sammy is being a typical teenager at the momentand vwery funny she is too. Lately she has been doing so manythings that make me laugh.

She always knows where her food cupboard is and now she has startedeating veg she knows they are kept in the fridge, I wasmaking a cuppa and got the milk out of the fridge i did not know shewas in the kitchen with me i left the fridge door open while i pouredthe milk as i turned around all i see of Sammy was her bum running ofinto the living room with a whole bag of CARROTS i was laughing so muchshe was trying to take them into her bedroom.

Last night i managed to get a quick cuddle on the sofa (she is notliking being loved as so hormonal. Anyway when she realisedthat she was letting me cuddle her she jumped up and raced off the sofaand stamped her back legs at me for a few minutes. littlemadam but i do love her so much.

she will be going to for her op in a few weeks time so am looking forward to her being a calm happy bun again.

I love the way Sunny gets up with my alarm clockin the morning and puts on her drama queen "I AM SOOOOO STARVING" act.She runs around in circles, tries to jump in the bag before I can evenget it open.

Really, she ate before bed and has had hay available to her all night.

Now, Misu has to do everything just like her big sister, and pulls theDrama Queen I'm So Starving Act too. But not because sheactually is....It's only because Sunny does it.

Sunny chews Mommy's magazine, Misu must chew Mommy's magazine. Sunnypicks up the hay feeder and throw it....Misu must pick up (well, try topick up) the hay feeder and throw it. Etc....

I love how Sunny bunny knows when it's time to leave Granny's (and thecats) and hides and thumps until I catch her. Then how shebinkies when we get home.

I love how Misu is obsessed with cuddles and will cuddle anyone attheir request....And how Sunny is so picky about who she allows tocuddle her!

I love how they both have to follow the vacuum around. Neither one isscared of it, they just like to follow it and sniff it. They can bothbe in a dead sleep somewhere in the house, and will both come runningas soon as they hear the sound of the central vac.

There are new things every day that I love about them.

Baby: I love how she hates to bepicked up, but when you're not looking, she'll jump up on the couchwith you and even crawl into your lap. Ilove thesounds she makes when she eats. She's a little pig and italways sounds like her nose is all stuffed up and she can barelybreathe (kinda like a Pug) because she's eating so fast. Ialso love her "unique" binkies. She has no control andusually does not land on her feet. She gets up, shakes herhead and continues.

Shadow: I love that HE decides when his playtime isover. He knows he gets his veggies after playtime in his cageand he knows they are in the fridge, so he tears butt between the cageand fridge to let me know it's time. I lovethat heloves to be held and cuddled and thumps at me when I put himdown.

Toby: I love the way he shows his teeth to me when I'mgrooming him. He's trying so hard to be tough andthreatening, but it's just funny. All I can do islaugh. He would NEVER bite me in a million years. Ialso love that he's blind, but if I leave the upper door to his condoopen, he'll jump out.

Snuggy: I love EVERYTHING about Snuggy! She ismygirl. She runs my house and she knowsit. She is the biggest diva I've ever known and thesmartestrabbit ever. It melts my heart when I seeher share tender moments with Baby. She is her caretaker andprotector.

Millie - I just love her attitude!:devil She hasa spark in her which makes her so very special. I love the way she willshred/dig anything in her way and can be lured anywhere if there is atowel there, the temptation to dig is just too much!;)I alsolove the little games she plays with me, like where she nudges me thenruns around and sticks her head out from under my arm/leg.

Ruby - I love what a big love bug she is! She nearly runs me down whenI go into her run, especially if I am carrying food!:shock:Ilove her cheeky, happy character, and I love the way she just loves todig burrows!:D

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Toby: I also love that he's blind, but if I leavethe upper door to his condo open, he'll jumpout.
Gosh, that doesn't sound good. I don't love that he'sblind. I meant I love that hehasthecourage to jump out of the top of the cage despite hisblindness.

:nicethread

Mocha: I love how much she owns me! And her furiouslittle 'tude. It's seriously funny watching a two poundrabbit try to kill you with stares because you're standing in the otherrabbit's pen! And then she insists on jumping on top of myback and even orders me to kneel down for her sometimes. Atleast she licks my hair so I don't feel quite so used.;)

Loki: My silly goofybutt binkybun (his currentnicknames). He's so friendly and he always wants to bepetted. I love how he gets so excited about his veggies thathe starts whipping his toys around his pen. And I love thathe's finally jumping up on the couch now. He's still shyabout it, but sometimes he sits next to me and lets me pet him up there.

Fey: My angel girl. She's such asweetheart. I love how she gets so excited when she binkiesthat she starts missing her mark. Like when she tried tobinky onto a chair, missed, then backed up and tried again.

Sprite: Cutest little angry bun ever. And she canbe so sweet. She loves to jump on top of me. Whenshe's feeling really loving, she'll lick my nose, my eyebrow, or myeyelid.:shock: She also likes to play fetch withme. She throws, I fetch! So cute!

Oswald-He's such a ball of energy. If I'mstanding up, doing anything, he hops around my feet. When I get up frommy desk to walk somewhere else in my room, he'll zoom over fromwherever he is, make sure what I'm doing isn't food related, and thenzoom back to whatever he was doing.

Alfred-He lays on my bed with me while I read and study. Sometimes itseems like he's interested in what I'm doing. He really seems to enjoythe sound of my voice.

-Amy

I love it when im with Molly on the floor andshe gives me that look like ( wheres the cheerios mum?) and thenproceeds to look for themby hopping on top of me and snoopingaround in my hair in my ears everywhere. It makes me laugh because herwhiskers tickle my face. As for Princess I love itwhen she does the bunny 500 when I am on the floor with her, and I alsolove the look on her face as she chows down on a raisin, itspriceless:bunnydance::inlove::brownbunny:rabbithop:headflick:

I love bunnies!!

Maisie: I love her attitude, and her pickiness, and the fact that shechanges her cage around almost constantly, but SHE is the only oneallowed to move ANYTHING! She hardly even agrees to come outand play, because of her overwhelming desire to protect hercreations! Hehe! I love the little rampages shegoes on every morning to wake me up. What aStinker! I also love that beneath all those hormones is alovey dovey little girl, that always offers (some times more demandingthan others) her forehead for petting when my hand enters the cage, andgets that lovely sweet look on her face. :)

Flower: I love her gentle spirit and the fact that she neverreally stops giving love. Even when my hand isn't in thecage, or she's not out running/sliding around, I catch her CONSTANTLYgiving me googly eyes from across the room. It's reallywonderful! I love that she sniffs my mouth to give me kisses,and lets me kiss her head as much as I want, and will just melt intothe floor with happiness when I pet her. She just soaks upthe love, and then gives it all right back. What aSweetheart! I also love that she's so sociable...she MUSThave a friend with her. She loves her Mr. Piggy stuffy topieces, bathing him, scooting him around so he can be nearher. :)

What a great thread! I love reading what little things everyone loves about their bunnies! Okay here's mine;

Berri: I love how she hops up on the sofa and looks around like she'sthe queen, then flops out taking up as much space as possible! I loveit when you go near her and she comes over and forces her head underyour hand so you pet her! I love how she slides all over woodenfloors-it's so cute:D! There is soo much more...

Ebony: I love how she follows Berri when they are running around thegarden, I love how she rolls around in the dust under the swings whenits warm, I love it when she comes in the house and you take your eyesoff her for two seconds and she's away flying up the stairs, I love howher ears aren't really up or down-just all over the placeandI love how she does HUGE binkies!;)

And finally Pebble: I love how she's the shyest of the trio! I love howwhen I give them celery she picks evrey single piece out of the bowland throws it on the ground (she doesn't like celery but the other twodo) I love how she's always trying to find new ways to escape but onlywhen she thinks no one is watching and I love how she washes her ears!Honestly, I have never seen a rabbit who is as cute as Pebble atwashing ears!:inlove:

I agree...this is a great thread! I,too, love reading about everyone else's bunnies. Reminds mewhen I think that mine are crazy, that others' buns are the sameway. Hehe!! :D

Good thread.

Bud - I love watching him run and binky all over the place. I love howhe tries to push the cage open himself and gets mad at me when I do itfor him resulting in him pouting in his cage til he gets a treat. Afterreading everyone's it seems there isn't really much to Bud outside ofhim exploring constantly til he lays down...but i'm sure ithas to do with him being new still and the new area. (We recentlyexpanded his area from one bedroom to 2)

>> then proceeds to look forthemby hopping on top of me and snooping around in my hair inmy ears everywhere.>>

Yep, Sunny thinks I hide carrots, lettuce and treats in my hair.

I could go on and on about Nibbles, but one ofmy favorite things is seeing her try to hide from me - when she'sbehind something and thinking I can't see her, but her ears aresticking up and in plain sight the whole time... She's got her ownversion of hide and seek and thinks she's *terrific* at it. But she'sreally not. ;) (I pretend that she is, though...!)

Latest posts

Back