Random conversations with a 3 year old

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
Audrina (my daughter): Mommy, I miss Olivia
Me: I miss Olivia too
Audrina: Where is she?
Me: She went to bunny heaven
Audrina: With Jesus?
Me: Yes
Audrina: Jesus loves her

I made her pancakes for breakfast one morning, cut them up and put syrup on them
Audrina: Mommy this piece doesnt have syrup
Me: Its ok, just eat it
Audrina: Are you weird? Pancakes NEED syrup

In regards to her birthday party
Audrina:Mommy are we going to have crabcakes at my party?
Me: Do you mean birthday cake?
Audrina: No, crab cakes...
Me: No, we are having hotdogs, pasta salad, and chips
Audrina: I SAID I WANTED CRAB CAKES (she has never even had a crab cake, so i dont know how she knows what they are)

She was picking and pulling at the dog...
Me: Audrina, stop pulling on bailey like that, shes going to bite you
Audrina: AHHH SHE'S GOING TO EAT MY EYEBALLS OUT!!! (takes off running)

This is just a few of the conversations we have...this child is ridiculous

She is so much like me its crazy...I dont know where she gets half of the stuff she says :) It makes for an eventful day. Just a few minutes ago this was the conversation

Me: Audrina, you need to pick your toys up and get ready for your nap.
Audrina: Why? I dont want to take a nap
Me: Because daddy said you arent allowed to not take naps anymore after the way you acted yesterday
Audrina: Daddy is mean and he needs a spanking when he gets home

lol Brandy, imagine what its like being at home with her and watching all of this unfold. Not only that, her facial expressions make it even more funny

Oh god I love toddlers.

I have a three year old cousin, we were eating breakfast at IKEA once and trying to talk to him about nursery while watching all the people getting their drinks.

Me: Are you excited to go to nursery?
Kai: No.
Me: Why not?
Kai: Because they will turn me into coffee.
Me: What?
Kai: The teachers put everyone in a microsheen and turn them into coffee.

Microsheen is a cross between a machine and a microwave, I believe.

oh man, my cousin Jana would say the CRAZIEST things when she was little. her parents actually started to suspect she was waking up in the middle of the night and watching horror movies or something 'cause they had no idea where she came up with stuff!

the worst was when my aunt went to my cousin Carlye's kindergarten class and they had a firefighter come in to talk about his job or w/e.

my aunt got to talking with him about what to do in a fire because the master bedroom was on the opposite end of the house from the girls' bedrooms - odds of being able to go through the house in a fire to get to their rooms was slim to none. long story short, she ended up with an axe (in a plastic box or something) under their bed so that if there was a fire they could use it to break the girls' windows from the outside to rescue them.

my aunt's getting dressed or something and little three-year-old Jana is in her room with her. Jana lifts up the dust-ruffle on the bed, sees the axe and goes "what's this for, mommy? chopping daddy?" o_O

Imbrium wrote:
oh man, my cousin Jana would say the CRAZIEST things when she was little. her parents actually started to suspect she was waking up in the middle of the night and watching horror movies or something 'cause they had no idea where she came up with stuff!

the worst was when my aunt went to my cousin Carlye's kindergarten class and they had a firefighter come in to talk about his job or w/e.

my aunt got to talking with him about what to do in a fire because the master bedroom was on the opposite end of the house from the girls' bedrooms - odds of being able to go through the house in a fire to get to their rooms was slim to none. long story short, she ended up with an axe (in a plastic box or something) under their bed so that if there was a fire they could use it to break the girls' windows from the outside to rescue them.

my aunt's getting dressed or something and little three-year-old Jana is in her room with her. Jana lifts up the dust-ruffle on the bed, sees the axe and goes "what's this for, mommy? chopping daddy?" o_O
Little girls saying terrifying things is my worst nightmare.

when my cousin was a toddler he just never spoke .... ever. it wasnt because he couldnt he just didnt. but he would follow me around everywhere. and one time i started walking up the stairs holding his hand and i let go to turn around and help him up the last few steos and instead he turned around and bit me! he refused to let go for like 45 mins until i figured out he just wanted to hold my hand.

later when he did start talking my aunt and uncle took all of us to see santa at a mall (my family is jewish so this was a little odd but whatever) and santa asked him

santa: what do you want for chirstmas?
cousin: hannukah.

Latest posts

Back