rambo +tumnus pic`s

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nael

Reaction score
hi there my names nael and i have 2 house bunnysrambo and she is a lop eareddoe and tumnus is a rex and thebuck. the have spent the day digging and eating i am begiging to thinkthats all they do:)any way hear are there pic`s sorry aboutthe qulity the camera is not very good but i hope u like them. sorry uhave 2 down load them i dont know how 2 put them one . i would be niceif u can let me know what u think of the rabbits. rambo is pregnant andwhen the kits are born i will have some pic`s of them.

thanks

Nael

Hi i would like 2 thank u for taking the time 2down load the pic`s . what rabbits do u have and what are there names ?

Thanks

Nael:)

aww..your bunnies are really cute!! i love their colors!!!:inlove:

i have two bunnies..Peapoo holland lop doe, and Petey a neutered broken black and white holland :)

peapoo's on the left and peteys on the right:)

pink.jpg

here's their picture thread

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11955&forum_id=6&page=9

oh..and if you want to put more than one picture on at a time you cango to photobucket.com and get an account there..its very helpful whenyou want to post alot of pictures!:bunnydance:

Hi there laura how`s u your rabbits are verycute .:)both of my bunnys are asleep at the mo but there beup soon I just have long grass in my gargenand thet love 2run in it so i am going 2 put them out side for a bit.I dohave some veg plants wich i hope they dont eat .

Thanks

Nael

Latest posts

Back