Rain Rain and Huggy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_Mad

Reaction score
It's tipping it down outside, and widy, and Huggyis out on the balcony. Our balcony is sheltered from the wind and rainso the balcony isn't wet, and he is hopping around like nobody'sbusiness. Should he come in or will he be OK outside????

He's probably just nervous. As long ashe's protected from the rain and wind, I think he'll be okay.You, however, might feel better if he came in for a bit.

:)

-Carolyn

I'd feel better, but if you read my other threadyou will see my mums attitude towards them and she said he's okay,having fun out there, so i couldn't question her as she would have gotannoyed!!!

Although I try, I am unable to read every post, I do my best. Sorry I didn't see your other post.

Huggy will be fine. As I said, if he's protected from the wind and rain, he's probably just a bit nervous.

-Carolyn

Well i left him but it started to get a lot worseand the Thuder and Lighting was constant, so he is in for now.Depending on the direction of the rain the balcony can flood so i don'twant him getting wet!!!

We are really having some crazy weather in South-East England.

This morning i got up and was walking to Walton with my Uncle and Bro.

So i thought its too hot to be walking miles in jeans, so i put on a T-Shirt and Tracksuit bottoms.

As we were leacing McDonald it started to rain. And when we got out of WHSmith it was chucking it down.

So we had to walk home in a downpour.

Now then sun is out, Huggy's out and this weather is starting to get annoying.

I'm quite familiar with living in New England, MyFriend. I'm right here with you! I'll take thisweather any day over the snow though.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back