Raby Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junkie2

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals. I brought Raby to the vet (actually changed her name now from Rabbi to Rabi and then now Raby because people kept pronouncing it like a jewish priest haha :p).

The diagnosis was a small case of conjunctivitis in her eyes - was told to use medicated eye drops on her 2x a day for 10 days. So far its looking a lot better.

As for the itching, it is a possible case of mites. She was put on Revolution (for cats) which is applied once every 2 weeks for 3 doses.

Very happy to hear that nothing was seriously wrong. The vet told me that she was a very healthy rabbit other than being a little overweight, which I am also fixing.

If anyone is in the Connecticut area, I definitely recommend South Wilton Animal Group and in specific, Dr. Fahey. She is extremely knowledgeable of rabbits and I am definitely making her my primary vet for Raby.

:yeahthat: I was thinking the same thing. Is it pronounced like Baby as in which case it sounds like Rabies or like Ra bee? oh goodness I'm comfusing myself. lol:?:shock:

BTW she is very pretty. Is she a Frenchie ie French Lop?

Susan

It's Raby, like rab eee. kind of like the movie wall-eee.

We got her as a rescue and didn't think we would keep her. fast forward 7 months she is next to me now chomping on dandelion greens.

Latest posts

Back