Rabbits Only Forum 2nd Annual NIGHT OF THE LEPUS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all know, don't you, that the sheriff in this movie is the same one that played the sheriff in The Rifleman? :)

BunnyMommy wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Who's Alexander Scourby??
Oh, WOW!? He's a famous British classical actor primarily known for hisoratorical skills.? In fact, he's made an excellent living narratingliterary masterpieces such as The Bible and other classics.?

For sure, he's all that, BunnyMommy!

*high-five*

Clever picture, ElfMommy.

Watch how Janet Leigh saves the day, but credits...Daddy.

She fights the rabbits off single-handedly.

BunnyMommy wrote:
Y'all know, don't you, that the sheriff in this movie is the same one that played the sheriff in The Rifleman? :)

News to us in Tucker Town...thanks for the trivia, BunnyMommy.

:)

That's at least 3x we've seen that helicopter.

They'll get their money's worth for that guy's time and rental of the copter.

;)

"...looks like there could be Hundreds of them..."

:shock:

Whew! The carnage is over (I won't saywhat happened) in respect to those who took a break and aren't donewith the movie LOL

Matthew spent the entire time cheering for the rabbits!!!!

Night All! And many thanks to Carolyn!

Pam

Can't see! All those damed lights and gun fire. All the burning bunnies!

Buck

Whew. Finished. The poor rabbits. They were awfully cute.

They did get their money's worth out of the helicopter guy. He'll justgive the Dr. a ride to find his wife. Sure, nothing more important forthe helicopter guy to do. And Janet Leigh sure didn't get much credit.She was stuck driving around with that annoying kid and fought off aherd of rabbits. Then it's all "daddy, daddy!"

Carl & I think that if they wanted to they could make kissynoises to get the rabbits to come & then fork over someoatmeal. A few ear rubs later & they're fine.

I'm with Pamnock's son rooting for the rabbits.

Thanks a million Carolyn. This was really fun.

Carolyn wrote:
Can't see! All those damed lights and gun fire. All the burning bunnies!

Buck
Yeah, um...did those movie goers know they were going to be bait? I think I might've objected to that.

Well, that wascertainly an experience I'll neverforget! I'm with BunnyMommy, I think we should whupthe kid! I'm off to the country for my Halloween/Birthday party that mykids and all their friends are throwing tonight. I sure wish some ofyou were around here to come bail me out of jail or drive me home orsomething! :shock:

I think I'll be keeping an eye on Elf for a few weeks...I think it gave her some ideas...

Latest posts

Back