Rabbits Only Forum 2nd Annual NIGHT OF THE LEPUS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sebastian is enjoying his popcorn during the viewing! ;)

f6pmb

My little stinker bunny got bored with the movie... VOLUNTARILY went back into his cage ... and went to SLEEP ...:X.

Here's he's looking a little irritated because the camera flash interrupted his slumber.

I wouldn't pick up a hitch hiker waving a giant rifle.

Please tell me the kid gets it in the end.

They're surrounding us...we are running out of dynamite.

HELP!! :shock:

We don't see a way out........

Can anyone spare a horse????

Sarah wrote:
I wouldn't pick up a hitch hiker waving a giant rifle.

Please tell me the kid gets it in the end.

I wouldn't pick up that idiot either!

Pssssst, ladies ... pssst.... ...I just had the privilege of speaking with the one and only, present andgreat Buck Jones on the phone ...

You should hear the smooth, silky, golden tones of his voice ... He'san Americanized version of Alexander Scourby ... ;).

It's bad here....

gotta go take care of this Rabbit War...

When the cops arrive, we're out til the end.....

Mildred's in trouble!! :shock:

Carolyn wrote:
Who's Alexander Scourby??
Oh, WOW! He's a famous British classical actor primarilyknown for his oratorical skills. In fact, he's made anexcellent living narrating literary masterpieces such as The Bible andother classics.

This is HILARIOUS!!!! Buns seated atthe diner waiting to be served ... it just keeps getting better andbetter!...

BunnyMommy wrote:
Pssssst, ladies ... pssst.... ...I just had the privilege of speaking with the one and only, present andgreat Buck Jones on the phone ...

You should hear the smooth, silky, golden tones of his voice ... He'san Americanized version of Alexander Scourby ... ;).
I knew it! I knew he would have a wonderful voice tomatch that fabulous personality!

Latest posts

Back