Rabbits need a home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwinf8936

Reaction score

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=+1]Cory
[size=-1]Rabbit[/size]
[size=-1]Dwarf [/size][/size][/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=-1]Size: Small
Sex: Female
ID: CoryPat [/size][/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif"][size=-1]Notes:[/size][/font][font="Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif"][size=-1] We have two very small rabbits that appear to beDwarf Rabbits. I am not that familiar with rabbits so I am unsure ofthe age or sex of them. I found them in a bird cage outside in the snowand one of the three had already froze to death. They are a bit timidand need to be socialized more but they haven't bitten at all. We'venamed them Cory and Pat because we are unsure of thegender.[/size][/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=-1][/size][/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=-1]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=-2][/size][/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=-2][size=-1][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font]

[align=center]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=-1][font="Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"][size=-2] E-mailthis pet to a friend![/size][/font] [/size][/font]

[align=right]
[/align] [/align]

[font="Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif"][size=-1]LaGrangeCounty Animal Shelter
[/size][/font][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=-1]LaGrange, IN
(260) 463-4142[/size][/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif"][size=-1][email protected][/size][/font]

IN59.5487836-1-x.jpg

OMG! They are both so cute. The one on the leftreminds me of my Frodo. I will let other bunny people know.

As to the person who left them in the snow unprotected........may they rest uneasy and get a dose of the same treatment.

Storys like this really make me HATE! People ,

the little first one looks so much my Lightning , rest her heart.

the words I would like to use here I cantand wont , but let me tell youIf I could get my hands on that person!:mad:

We gets strays into our humane society a lot. It's so disheartening.

Back