Rabbits and Rabies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone!! Sheesh, this thread is in serious need of an update. Tank has been a lot lot lot lot better!! I take him for walks nearly every day on his leash. He even sticks his head out of the cage for pets when I walk in the room. But he still bites and grunts and all that too. but it's tamed down. however, my girlfriend and I made a discovery. he doesnt like females!! when her and i try to touch him, he gets angry but if my fiance or her boyfriend touch him, he lets them. he loves it. he even lets both guys stick their hand in his cage!!! what could this be about? he turns into a mush ball when the guys play with him but if a female touches him, he gets mad! aagh! is he a gay bunny??:humour

seriously, it was a strange discovery for me. any ideas??

but, i am happy to say that he is MUCH better thanks to all the advice i got.

Well, I'm glad he's not just a whir of angry bunny teeth these days :) As for him liking males better than females, he was probably treated poorly by a female in the past, or he could connect a bad memory with a female. Our budgies hate men, because at the pet store the man who took care of them abused them on a regular basis. They love women, though... it could be the same way with Tank.

I like the gay bunny theory though :D

yea that makes sense. poor tank. what a rough start he had in life.

as for the pics everyone is asking for i know i've been slacking. i swear when i go back to NY i will work on getting some pics. ;)

I have the opposite problem with Pebbles, she gets jumpy and stands on gaurd when my brothers or dad is around, but will let my mom and me pet her even when she's in her 'dead bunny flop' stage.

Soo.. when should we expect pictures? :D

Still working on getting pics. I'mreally bad, i know. Well i took a trip back to NY for alittle while and I went to take Tank for a walk, I tried to pick him upwhen we got a certain spot and as soon as I bent down he launched at meand took a chunk outta my arm. It hurt so bad.Grrr.....just when I think he's getting better. :saddened

Back