Rabbits and other animals

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh those pics are so cute :

harleyoliver.jpg

Oliver & mysweet harley who I missdearly. Oliver loves the rats, but gets jealous. My girlsused to throw food on the floor for him he's a stinker lol.

wilburd.jpg

Wilbur and my beloved daisy they just adored each other, daisy would always try to get in his cage.

This is our English Angora buck Hrothgar and he is crazy-fearless....

008.jpg

This is him at about 3 1/2 months. He weights about 3 lbs, the rest of him is all fluff.

009.jpg

The cat sniffing him is Dorian. He weighs in at about 12lbs. He's a pretty timid cat so this is the closest to Hrothgar he's ever dared to venture.

011.jpg

But don't let the red eyes fool you he's actually a very sweet boy. He's just alittle crazy.

Well it's about time I upload pictures off the computer....

Here is Batty with Maisy, his bestest kitty friend:

She just cuddled up with him while he was laying down

Maisy actually 'babysat' Batty in his pen for the longest time, such a sweet girl:)

I was feeling so grumpy this morning, but this thread cheered me right up! There is nothing cuter than two adorable animals cuddling! :biggrin2:

Here's Charlie (bunny) grooming his best friend Jasmine (guinea pig). Charlie is molting in this picture so that's why he has little bald spots on his head.

Pictures%2Fpigs%20%26%20bunny%20003.jpg

Here's Charlie (bunny) with his cautious friend Tuffy (guinea pig).

Pictures%2Fpigs%20%26%20bunny%20007.jpg

Here are two more of Roxy and Jack. In this one they've apparently both had a very hard day, lol.

hardday.jpg

This picture isn't posed. I was cooking supper in the kitchen when I noticed Roxy had cuddled up to Jack - who doesn't seem too pleased to have a bunner on his blanky.

pupnbun.jpg

Keiran hates my cat.I think its because Macey is so interested with he walks by. :p

1004052wr4.jpg

This bird loved Macey. He actually would hop on her back and ride around.

dscn3702yu5.jpg

"Arrr"

dscn4381hw6gd7.jpg

"Hiii big dog!"

awwgbhahhec0.jpg

"Hiii not so big dog!"

lightervh3.jpg

Latest posts

Back