Rabbit Urine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreezeNkody

4 Fuzz-Butts
Reaction score
So I have Tebow in the living room in his temp home until I can get his Xpen set up in the spare bedroom. And I have a rug set up and him being un-neutered, he's actually starting to spray. and has pretty much ruined the rug not to mention sprayed me a couple times. My question is how do i get the smell and stains gone. I don't own a carpet cleaner, because My house is all hardwood.
He will be getting neutered within the next couple weeks. hopefully that stuff stops. I'd hate to make him an outdoor rabbit. any suggestions?

50/50 mix of vinegar and water will take out most rabbit urine stains. If they have gotten into the wood and made dark spots, I don't know--and I'd like to know!

Natures Miracle is my favorite. I've even had better luck with that then vinegar! Natures Miracle really is a miracle!!!!! :)

Natures Miracle is my favorite. I've even had better luck with that then vinegar! Natures Miracle really is a miracle!!!!! :)
I have to second that, as I have a semi-carpeted home and a cat with bladder issues.
In addition, hydrogen peroxide can help remove the odor, just be careful as it has a tendency to harm the color of some rugs/carpets.

We always use the vinegar mix. Used to pen ours and put down a piece of indoor /outdoor carpet with a plastic tarp under. Used cardboard as a barrier outside their hutches too.

Back