Rabbit updates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerchick

Reaction score
This is my flemish giant named Dayl. today i got her a harness and took her outside for the first time on the porch and she loved it!
008-1.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

037.jpg

here are more pics of her:

025.jpg

026-2.jpg

037-1.jpg

021.jpg

this is my bonded pair Moose (castor rex) and Wanda. Moose is blind now, poor boy lost his eye site due to ulcers, but Wanda helps him around and cleans him and always lets him eat and drink first. poor moose has never been outside of the rabbit pen, i think because he can't see/doesn't realise that the rest of the living room is open to roam in. but he is happy and always does binkys.

020-2.jpg

011.jpg
023.jpg

040.jpg

This is Sophie (the 1 eared lop) and Hank. they have been bonded for 2 years now. they are so cute together and so goofy. Sophie bosses hank around, and hank lets her. their favourite thing to do is stretch out and cuddle!

027-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

020.jpg

This is Millie. she is very camera shy and doesn't come out much from her cage. she is high energy and loves to do laps around her litter box and bother the other rabbits she is getting fixed in a week, hopefully it will calm her down.

032.jpg

036.jpg

This is Peggy, she is also getting fixed in a week. she is hyper and is a very messy rabbit!

029.jpg

026.jpg

024.jpg

Beautiful bunnies you have there

:inlove: love your Flemish. I think I wants to steals him hehehehehehehe :adorable:

i want Peggy so much!! Argh!!
your bunnies are so pretty and they
look really happy in their loving home :)

Thanks for sharing your brood with us. Beautiful rabbits, every one of them.

Love the Flemish breed. Such big beautiful bunnies.

K :)

Back