Rabbit toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
Hi i'm back again. This time i would like to knowwhat toys are avalible for rabbits. Is it best to buy ones or to makethem? please let me know as i want my rabbits to be happy while i'm outof the house.

Love Carrots x :D

96.6 TFM 'tom's talk in' 10pm-1am is the best station on the net. Tom rules.

www.tfmradio.co.uk click on listen at 10pm tonight

My friend gives her rabbits baby toys.Things like keys on a ring, plastic balls with bells, or anything therabbit can easily pick up or roll around the cage.

Pam

Nice to see you again, Carrots,

My rabbits like paper bags, boxes, rattles, Slinkies (the toy), plasticballs with bells inside, the end of toilet paper rolls, old phonebooks,stuffed toys, apple logs, my shoes...just to name a few.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Nice to see you again, Carrots,

My rabbits like paper bags, boxes, rattles, Slinkies (the toy), plasticballs with bells inside, the end of toilet paper rolls, old phonebooks,stuffed toys, apple logs, my shoes...just to name a few.

-Carolyn
Just your shoes? Or will any shoes do? :p

And I'd like to add cardboard boxes to climb in, on, and chew to pieces lol

Phone books and junk mail are safe. Chances arethey'll do more shredding of the paper than eating. Sometimes I maketoys for my guys. I stuff hay andsome pelletsin atoilet paper tube and wrap it in part of a seagrass mat. They go crazyfor it. All those wonderful layers of chewing. Rabbits are pretty cheapto entertain. Of course, like Carolyn my shoes have fallen victim tosome chewing.

lol, MOST bunnies just chew it. Unless it's Spicethat is! He eats every bit of paper he can find, he eats shredded paperlike hay, he tears up newspaper and eats some of it, he eats a wholetoilet paper roll in an hour, and he once ate my homework (no joke!).Mocha isn't so bad, he chews on carcdboard boxes and eats a bit butjust leaves the majority, he sometimes eats shredded paper like hayalso. I have to limit his access to paper because he's gone off hisfood once before andI think that's the culprit, itmight not have been though!

Latest posts

Back