Rabbit Toys???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneySereanaBunny

Bunny Lover
Reaction score
hi im trying to make some homemade rabbit toys for my 2 buns and i wondered if you had any suggestions. they arent really chewers. Also as lots of people say give them empty toilet rolls, i wondered if you could give them toilet roll with the toilet paper on still? or would it make them ill or something?
thanks!:pinkbouce::sunshine::happyrabbit:

mine just love it when I open the barriers for them to run all around the roof, its a big roof we have, around 20X20 meters, they just love to do 20 laps all around the roof running as fast as they can, then return to there nest, and then run again... and so on.

one more thing, they like alot of sand, they love to do drifts with it lol

ok thanks! but i still need to know can i give them the toilet roll tube with the toilet roll still on? I figure it would be pretty fun to unroll and rip and stuff.:party::running bunny

My bun loves phone books, she digs, shreds, and tares them apart!

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

My rabbit's love long, skinny sticks of apple wood - they will carry them around ALL DAY since the stick are nice and light weight :)

I don't know about the toilet paper on the roll. I just imagine it in my mouth and don't like the idea. You could probably put paper in a roll. As for that, my buns like butcher paper. They go crazy over the big sheets of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Re your question about the TP still on the roll:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QssJvgzK-ks[/ame]

That's my bunny Theodore. I can't say for sure that ingesting the paper is harmless, but he didn't suffer from it.
Just thought you might enjoy seeing that.

Shoeboxes! I open one side so they can get in and sit They love the lid too. They will sit there and shred and nibble away. Better than baseboards and chair legs. I call it their busy box.

If you're a member of Costco, go to the paper towel and toilet paper aisle. Between each row of paper product, there is a heavy, thick cardboard paper separator that keeps the products stacked securely. They're huge. Maybe 4 x 4. Grab a few sheets, roll them up and take them home. They're FREE!

I make all sorts of tunnels and hiding places with them. My bunnies LOVE them!! Sometimes, they run like crazy and charge right through them, going all over the house running behind couches, under chairs and through 4 different tunnels in a matter of seconds!

I've also put very thin brown packing paper in some of them. They like burrowing, rumaging, and shredding the thin paper inside the hiding places.

Latest posts

Back