* Rabbit Time *

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dia

Reaction score
So, I am home sick from work today....such fun but I swear every rabbit in this house knows that I am taking a sick day because when I go to lay on the couch before saying good morning to all 4 of my furry friends.....i get the thump of disapproval from all of them.

now i have to share the couch. :)

there is no such day as a sick day when you own a rabbit/ or rabbits.

LOL! It's their couch! First of all..... and you are home which of course means you are there to entertain them!

i guess i seem to have forgotten. either I need a bigger couch or i need 2 couches. one for the rabbits and one for me.

You can be sick... at home.... as long as you pay attention them! (Feel better soon!)

Dia wrote:
i guess i seem to have forgotten. either I need a bigger couch or i need 2 couches. one for the rabbits and one for me.
We have one of those sectionals..... couch, corner, and double recliner couch ..... amazingly..... we have to fight for it sometimes...... the dog, cats, rabbits believe it is theirs...... Tony likes to hop around the whole thing really fast...... and doesn't wantus in the way!

I am kind of glad that neither of my rabbits are too fond of the couch. I mean, it's cute and all, but I take up a lot of space! lol

I hope you feel better soon!

This is so cute! Do they really all climb up on the sofa and cuddle with you? I wish mine would! Dotty would but she's terrified of the downstairs lol... We have a new giant sofa so there's plenty of room for bunnies but they just don't want to know :p

Best thing about sick days when you have bunnies is that it's hard to be bored! There's always somebun to cuddle/watch binkying or running about that cheers you up when you're sick.... :)

I hope you feel better soon!

Latest posts

Back