Rabbit Shows: Aloha from Edmonton

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16496.jpg

Now Don't Even ThinkAbout Flirting With The Boys!!!

16497.jpg

Groom Me!

16498.jpg

Psst ... We Can Make A Break For It!

So Pet_Bunny, thiers actually a human behind all these pictures. The most we ever see of you is your hand. LOL

Great pictures. I want more Bunnies.:bunny19:dutch:rabbithop:brownbunny:bunny2:bunny2:anotherbun:brown-bunny

Soooska

He is so sweet. I love lops.. especially the ones that look like simese cats (forogot the breed name? Sable I think??)

Who ever owns him is lucky, If I lived in Edmonton I'd pay anything to give him a cuddle!

*Sniffle Sniffle* I want that baby.. do you know his name? :D

17199.jpg

The tri color is Zoey's sister in this picture and the little broken orange is her nephew! I love getting to see her siblings all the time, it's great!

Spring wrote:
Who ever owns him is lucky, If I lived in Edmonton I'd pay anything to give him a cuddle!
No need to pay, the owner was more than happy to let you pet him. I spent probably 10-15 minutes petting him because he was such a big love.

Hehe, aww what a sweet heart. I need to go bunny napping in Edmonton.. :D Maybe stop in to get Pebbles and MochaSpica andZoeywell I'm at it ;).

I've been to a few shows and I've got to say that the rabbits are rarely terrified (at least the ones I've seen).

Usually they spend a lot of time sleeping or nosing at the cage aspeople walk by. Many rabbits who go to shows seem to enjoy them.

They're only in those small cages for a short time - it isn't as if they live in them.

Peg

bunsterlove1969 wrote:
God, how tiny are the cages! :(:X

Poor bunnies, they look terrified

Latest posts

Back