Rabbit show/seminar tomorrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
As if I don't have enough going on this weekend..

I received an email from a lady in IL that saw an ad I had online looking for a hutch. She told me she'd be in the area (from out of state) for a show and may be able to bring me a hutch. We're still working details out through email now - but I had to ask about the show and this is the link I received:

http://extension.missouri.edu/franklin/4-H/UpcomingEvents/09%20Poultry%20Rabbit%20Flier.pdf

I'm pretty excited since it is so close to home. :) How could I possible resist going? As it is, I need to pick up dog food and have a running account where the show will be held.

I *really* hope I get to go! A carpet cleaning company just contacted me saying they had a cancellation and can come do my house today. I'm just not sure of the time frame. I just sent them a return email.

There's also a good chance a guy will be coming out to till my garden.

My neice's baptism is tonite....

I want to go to the rabbit portion of the show but I need my carpet done since Im having a birthday party here tomorrow.

Monday I'm going in for surgery on my hand. Why on earth does everything have to happen all at once?!

I havent heard back from the carpet people so I'm going to clean up (just finished painting part of the back deck) and head on out.

I wonder if it would be ok to take acamera?

edited -

21 minutes after I make the post I get a confirmation call that the company is coming out and will be here in an hour and a half. I *may* be able to run up to the rabbit event but won't be able to stay long by any means.

Latest posts

Back