Rabbit Show in Storrs, Connecticut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is all day. People start arriving around 7am (like me) and the actual show starts at 9am. I am so bad, I still have to send in my entry.

JadeIcing - Let me know if you can go. I will still pick you up no problem. I would be there probably around 6:15am. However, I am probably going to stay right till the end and that may be till 5pm.

Sharon

After it is all said and done I don't think I will go to the show. I have soooo much I have to prepare for and need every spare moment. As of yesterday no time off can be requested till Ded 16. So I have to cram all my things into the days off I have. :(

Awww shucks! :( That's too bad.....We'll miss you... but I can't understand what could POSSIBLY be more important than a rabbit show?

(Take care of what you have to do, while you can!)

I am going. I am bringing 14 rabbits with me. Bringing 12 to show, 1 to breed, and 1 to sell. I love this show as it has awesome ice cream across the street.

Sharon

HI all... have to let you know, I will not be going tomorrow :sad:. Until I find out what the rabbits died from (since the dog attack) I don't want to stress them out anymore. A couple are acting stressed, a couple are still not eating right...and I can't take a chance on losing anymore.

I had another rabbit autopsied and am having the samples sent up to Cornell...I have to know if I'm dealing with a biological issue or a stress related issue.

My kids are mad at me... (not going) my husband is mad at me... (writing off the entry fees!) but I have to do what's best for the rabbits.(With apologies to my human friends...)

No apologies necessary. There are other shows and there is no need to stress them out.I have never completely stayed home from a show but have left rabbits home on purpose because they just weren't themselves. It is safer to leave them home. You will be missed.

Are you planning on going to the Wine Country RBA show in Ithaca, NY? I am, just wasn't sure if you were planning on going or not.

Take care of those rabbits and if there is anything I can do...please let me know.

Sharon

Nahhh.... my heart would be breaking.... and I feel likeI need to be home incase something else happens. (And I don't want to have to tell everyone what happened... not yet.)

Sorry for your losses cathy. hope everything gets better for you!

and somebody better have some flemish there!

PS

what is the everage price for a pet flemish..

i am used to 20$ for the ones from the farm....

i jsut dont want to get ripped off...

and are blues more expensive??? females???

im looking for a blue doe. matuer age.. for pet ONLY.

thanx!

I don't want to discourage you butthe blues are pretty rare... Iknow one other person that shows blues that might be there, but I don't think she has any right now... (I just gave her a handsome blue buck to breed her does with 2 weeks ago...)

Most people get $50-75 for the Flemish... (sometimes you can get a doe that won't breed for less).

I'm sure there will be other colors there.

Latest posts

Back