Rabbit Show in Storrs, Connecticut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueGiants

Reaction score
For those of us on the East Coast of the US, there will be a Rabbit Show on the grounds of the University of Connecticut on October 28th, in Storrs, Conn.

Is anyone going? There is a double Flemish show (Open and Specialty), as well as double shows in Mini Rex, Holland Lops, and Netherland Dwarfs. There is usually a real good turnout (lots of rabbits!) and lots of nice people. (Oh yeah, the University of Connecticut is an Agricultural School and runs it's own Dairy... AND they make their own fresh Ice Cream!!!! Sold in the building next door to the show! Makes it all worth while!!)

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

what day is it?
i work sunday but i could be there all day on sat!!!!
please be sat!!!!!!

do they have flemies for sale there??? by any chance????

never been to one, honest question!

JadeIcing! Cool! It would be wonderful to meet you! PLEASE try to come!

I don't know if anyone is interested in getting a new bunny, but I took back (OK, I actually BOUGHT him back) a little black Mini Rex (neutered) buck from a family that got him over the summer. He is 10 months old, solid black, awesome fur. He was returned to me two days after he was neutered. (Yeah... they sure gave him a chance!) He's very curious and very active. Loves to run around. (They did not like that.) Right now he's a little unhappy being in my barn. I'd really like to see him go to someone that understands his curiosity and energy. He's easy to pick up, not big on being held too long, but tolerant. Doesn't nip or bite. Likes to sit on my chest and snuggle under my chin. (He was litter pan trained... I think he'll pick it up again pretty quick.)

I'm going to bring him up to the Storrs, CT show... I'm hoping I can find someone that will fall in love with him. (He's not going anywhere if not... he can stay here!)

wow i feel like a moron..

it says right ont he top.. oct 28, and for some reason i was thinking it was like tomorrow!
derrrrr......

i can take next sunday off..... i will be there! with bells on!

and bunny hunting!

one smooch and i am renderd helpless! LOL

You're going to skip work to go to a RABBIT SHOW? Now, we're not being very resposible now, are we? ROFLMAO!

It will be great to meet you! I'll be hanging out around the Flemish judging! (Easy to find!) :happyrabbit:

Latest posts

Back