Rabbit Show Hoppers/ Agility Volunteer(s) Wanted

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAK Rabbitry

Reaction score
Hello All!
Our local fair will soon be upon us, and after meeting with some fair board people last night and working out some kinks...we also found that there's absolutely nothing happening in our livestock arena saturday night (Sept 1).

I had suggested perhaps a Bunny Show Jumping demonstration, and after explaining what it was, they were interested in the idea.

I'm looking for someone who might be able to bring their own jumps, tunnels, bunnies, etc, and perhaps give a demonstration and talk to a small crowd about the sport.

So if you're available saturday sept 1, have bunnies and equipment are able to travel to Rochester, PA,and have no fear of public speaking, I'd love to talk to you!

It sounds like great fun. Even if we were in the area, though, Honey could only demonstrate how a non-jumping rabbit would do [or not do] when shown a jump.

If you get the show I would love to come see the performance. Unfortunately my kids only jump at food. They are learning clicker training, but wouldn't be very entertaining yet. Good luck!

Oooh, I wish I was closer! I do tons of talks and presentations with the buns! Hopefully this goes well, be sure to take pics and such to post!

Back