Rabbit Seminar and Fun time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
I understand this is a new group and I hope to doBeach Bunnys but unsure and I was wondering what members might considera weekend get to gether seminar for members of this group and otherrabbit groups. As a travel agent there are many hotels that offer cheaprates fro groups. We have enough extremely knowledgeable people in ourgroup to lead tlaks and discussions on all aspects of rabbits. We couldalso pick a location when there are fun things going on. It wil be totrade ised and networking with each other and it will be great to see aface behind the names. There are locations served by less expensiveairline and of course airlines give discounts on groups. I justwondered if there is any interest in something like this. Of course itwill be a year in the making but I think it might be fun

Corky

We'll take good care of ya, Michelle!

-Carolyn

haha you better!! Dont force me to say EH just toget some laughs... lmao you guys wouldn't do that anyway! :) It wouldbe really fun to match the faces with the screen names though!:)

*laughs* We won't have to get you to say "eh", Michelle. You'll do it naturally. :)

Bunty,

If the interest is there, let me know what I can do to help organize/plan it.

-Carolyn

haha what?!? I never say EH! It's not part of myvocabulary....lol. Maybe M&SMom will say it....because I won't!lol And I dont plan on showing up with an axe, hockey stick or pictureof my igloo....;) lol

I don't say eh! Maybe my bunnies will though.:pAmericans say it more then us! lol, and by the way, I don'tknow Sally, Suzy, or Jim. :p

*laughs* We probably do say 'eh' more than you folks.

Great set of wheels Batman's got, Batbunny! ;)

-Carolyn

Pretty bad, Batman's how old and he's already got a car? I'm 16 and no where near having a car! lmao.

That would be cool! As of right now, I can'treally say yes or no but if a lot of people are interested and you guysstart planning dates & a place, let me know & I'll see:D

~pam

I'm 19 and not even close to having a car...well Ihave the car, but not a license so poppy for me! lmao. M&SMomhow much is it for me to fly over there, or you to come here? maybe onWestJet???

lol, I doubt my parents would EVER let their 16 year old daughter travel to meet someone from the internet!

Latest posts

Back