Rabbit Safe Paint?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I wanted to repaint my cage since as of right now its an eye sore! Could you link me to any pet safe paints? Im looking for colors that are bohoish. thanks in advance

I have used "Liberon Bloom Decorative Wood Varnish" and "Osmo Color Wood Varnish" which are liquid waxes/varnishes, approved for children's toys. There are a handful of natural colours available. "Safe enough for a child to put the toy in their mouth," they say.

I used those for a few Ikea doll beds that have since been nibbled here and there over the years. Please note there are several products under each brand and only one particular kind of liquid wax is the safe kind, not all their products. Still, it's not the goal for buns to eat it, so the safest thing may be to leave things unpainted.

I have used "Liberon Bloom Decorative Wood Varnish" and "Osmo Color Wood Varnish" which are liquid waxes/varnishes, approved for children's toys. There are a handful of natural colours available. "Safe enough for a child to put the toy in their mouth," they say.

I used those for a few Ikea doll beds that have since been nibbled here and there over the years. Please note there are several products under each brand and only one particular kind of liquid wax is the safe kind, not all their products. Still, it's not the goal for buns to eat it, so the safest thing may be to leave things unpainted.
haha my bunny doesnt eat plastic thankfully

Latest posts

Back