Rabbit Revenge?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mehidk

Reaction score
I finally figured out what sets Trixie off...It's when I cut her nails.

Whenever it's "nail cutting day", she will wait for the perfect opportunity to to jump onto the bed after I've cut her nails and leave me a puddle and some gifts as a way of saying "yeah, you wanna cut my nails? Take this!". Of course she waits for when no one is in the room. Last night I went out to the kitchen to make some dinner and my boyfriend had walked out to the yard for his smoke break. Little did I know, he forgotten to put her back in her hutch since no one would be in the room (she's free roaming with supervision). When I came back to our room, I caught Trixie red-handed for the third time as she was trying to eat a piece of her poop to cover up what she had done. When she saw me enter the room, she immediately hopped off the bed as if she was a bandit and kicked her leg back. It was as though she was saying "haha now you have to clean it up". Thankfully I caught her right before she peed.

I can't help but laugh. If anything, I was more pissed at my boyfriend. While she is not a fan of having her nails cut, she doesn't bite me, but she has from time to time tried to run off. I'm guessing this is her way of paying me back. 😂

Does anyone else have stories of their rabbits taking revenge on their human? I'd love to hear them for some laughs. Here's a picture of my lil savage floof butt.

Attachments

• Trixie.jpg
    Trixie.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 7
She is so pretty! One of my boys oreo always sprays the door of his cage when he goes in for the night, it a mess but we clean it up time after time!

She is so pretty! One of my boys oreo always sprays the door of his cage when he goes in for the night, it a mess but we clean it up time after time!
Aw thank you! She's adorable but don't let that face fool you. She is quite the sneaky one. Last night she once again snuck up on the bed and left her business for me to clean up. Sure enough, my boyfriend had forgotten to put her in the hutch again...😑

Is your bun neutered? The pee smell is the only thing that I have to hold my breath with, otherwise I can tolerate the poop lol.

no, he isn't but his smell isn't too bad... except for super hot days.
hey, a funny thought... next time your boyfriend leaves her out you should see if you can get him to sit in it... It is kind of mean but it sure will get the point across!

no, he isn't but his smell isn't too bad... except for super hot days.
hey, a funny thought... next time your boyfriend leaves her out you should see if you can get him to sit in it... It is kind of mean but it sure will get the point across!
Oh it's happened! There was one time she left a stray poop on the bed and somehow he missed it and sat in it for a good hour before getting up. Another time, he was actually taking a nap and I came home to her sitting on the bed next to him with pee and poop around him. 😂

Back