Rabbit Rescues

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VinnyBoBinny

Reaction score
Inspired by my recent post, I have come upon anidea that I think would be great for would-be rabbit owners.This has probably been done before, but I would like to do it now forthose of us who are newer to the forum. What I would like isfor other members to contribute links or addresses for rabbit rescuesin their states or cities for other prospective rabbit owners touse. I think that breeders are a good choice for those whowant purebred or health-guaranteed rabbits, but for those of us whodon't care as much about show quality or who aren't looking for aspecific breed, I think rescues are an excellent resource. Soif anyone has a rescue that they can contribute for other members, itwould be greatly appreciated.

In Minnesota-

www.animalhumanesociety.org

www.mnhouserabbit.org

Thanks!

Vinny

This is for Pennsylvania:

The Central PA Rabbit Rescue. Linda is the woman who runs it,but she doesn't technically rescue anymore because it was too hard tofind volunteers and people to adopt buns. She still has thewebpage up for rabbits that needs homes, and she can give you contactinfo about those ones...She's incredibly sweet and devoted.She has EIGHT of her own. We got Amelia (and Dini, but herillness was unknown to Linda beforehand) from her rescue.

http://www.bunnies.batcave.net/

-Carrie

Back