Rabbit Reference

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Flashy wrote:
This is random, but while I was looking for that link it threw up a book called 'do ants have arseholes', lol. RANDOM!
Thanks for the book suggestion.

The funny thing is some university or government has funded multi-millions to find out if ants do!:laugh:

Don't forget the House Rabbit Hand Book How to Live with an Urban Rabbit by Marinell Harriman, it was the book we got to study up before we got Teacup, it has lots of good bunny tips!!

One of these days I'll get around to buying the Harcourt-Brown book. I really want it!

One book I can't recommend enough is Rabbit Health in the 21st Century by Kathy Smith. It has tons of info on rabbit medical stuff and it's written for pet owners who don't have vet degrees. Not dumbed down, just in real English.;)

Why Does My Rabbit? is great too. And if you're going to be breeding, Rabbit Production 8th edition is supposed to be excellent and is on my to-buy list. I also like The House Rabbit Primer, and the HRS book The House Rabbit Handbook. And a great book for all sorts of random info is Stories Rabbits Tell.

I got The Stories Rabbits Tell for my bday and was very happy with it. It tells the history of how humans have viewed rabbits. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I love weird, random facts and this book is full of them. I would reccomend it.

~Star~

Latest posts

Back