Rabbit Photo Contest!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosemaryVanDeuren

Reaction score
Hi all! I asked Dave / Wabbitdad12 if it was alright for me to post about this-- feel free to move it if I'm putting it in the wrong spot!

I am sponsoring an online rabbit photo contest for all of 2010! It's completely free to enter, and benefits the Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary-- a rabbit rescue in Michigan.A new winner is selected each month to receive a little prize, and all entrants' photosgo on theonlinegallery,
BASAJAUN'S WARREN:

bas-war-bunspace.jpg

bw-thumb-sable.jpg
bw-thumb-usagi.jpg
bw-thumb-linus.jpg
bw-thumb-snuffles.jpg
bw-thumb-coney.jpg
bw-thumb-houdini-fuzzy.jpg

The bunnies who entered for January are already up (including the January winner). You can see their cute pics here on the site!:
Basajaun's Warren

I would love to get photos of as many rabbits as possible to fill up the 'warren', so please send in your rabbit(s) pic(s) if it sounds like something you'd like to participate in! Details are on the site, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!! ~Rosemary

Entered mine, had a bit of a prob with the internet though my buns are leo, Blue, Eclipse, Fiver and Clover.

Kirsty: Yes-- I got them all :D Thanks so much for sending them in! It's been great for me to see everyone's bunny pics and yours are *so cute*! The 'warren names' you picked are very fun also. Are Fiver and Clover named after Watership Down, I presume? My mini rex Hazel is ;D

Jess: Cool! Thanks for checking out the site :DCan't wait to see Bayou's entry!!

I am planning to run it all year, choosing one winner per month. That way the benefit to the Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary is ongoing for all of 2010 :)

Each month, I'm posting all the photos I received in the previous month (for instance, all the pics I receive in January will go up Feb. 1st), and choosing one winner from among them :)

mistyjr wrote:
Okay,
Do you run this rescue too
Nope. It is my local rescue-- it is a Michigan rescue and I live in Michigan. I am not affiliated with them in any way, I just wanted to support the great work that they do. The title 'Basajaun's Warren' is to correspond with the rabbit-themed, young adult fantasy novel that I am the author of :)

Yes Clover and Fiver are named after watership down, it's one of may favourite books, I definatly want to get a copy of yours it looks very good. Unfortunatly I'm gonna have to wait till after me hols in a few weeks but, I am going to America so I might keep a eye out for it whilst I'm over there.

kirsterz09 wrote:
Yes Clover and Fiver are named after watership down, it's one of may favourite books, I definatly want to get a copy of yours it looks very good. Unfortunatly I'm gonna have to wait till after me hols in a few weeks but, I am going to America so I might keep a eye out for it whilst I'm over there.
Thanks! Hope you enjoy the book if you do end up checking it out!

Yes I am a big Watership Down fan too. My cousins and I used to play Watership Down when we were little kids-- they were Bigwig and Fiver and I (of course) was Hazel ;)

& thanks for posting Emily! Looking forward to seeing your pics! :D

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm currently taking submissions fornext month'sBASAJAUN'S WARRENpics, so please send in a photo of yourrabbit(s) if you'd like to see them up there in March! Just to reiterate it's totally free, and benefits the Michigan rabbit rescue the Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary.

bw-thumb-gus.jpg
bw-thumb-joanie-bear.jpg
bw-thumb-eclipse.jpg
bw-thumb-guffy.jpg
bw-thumb-max.jpg
bw-thumb-rosalyn.jpg

The February pics are up now, including this month's winner-- Gus! Congratulations Gus! If you like, you can see Gus and all the other enchanting, adorablebunnies here: BASAJAUN'S WARREN

(The sumission 'how-to' can be found here: SUBMIT)

Thanks for reading! :D

Latest posts

Back