Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
You'll just have to start charging more for yourpaintings!NO HANDOUTS!! :)
Welcome back sandhills_rabbits!

I still go back through this thread to check out the drawings youmade. I am glad you'reback.Sorry to hearaboutCarmelita 's babies. How'severything else going? Any new additions?How is Jaiden?

I'm glad Carolyn mentioned you should start charging for youpaintings. I was so afraid to ask you before when you didevery one else's and you had so many things going on and youweren't feeling well. Still I love to have you do apainting of Pebbles. I want to make a copy for myvet, because the doctor was the one who rescued Pebblesbefore I got her. In an earlier post I said I will be thefirst to pay for it.

Rainbows! :)

Annie,

Great to hear from you again!

I have to say THANK YOU again for the gorgeous painting of the Monkeys!I've hung it on the wall in my living room, so that EVERYONE can seeit! and they ALL say how GORGEOUS it is!

I have to say that I LOVE this picture.

95423416.jpg

It looks SO real! Like you could reach your hand out and pet thecute little puppy! I'm STILL humming and haing over what picsto use of Daytona... but I will get one done before the summers out!

Also my mums bday is in june... LMBO! You MUST be soooooo busy!

Again great work and thanks for my portriat!

Lyndsy:)

We have missed you!! That doggie does look so real!! Cant wait to see more paintings of bunnies or whatever you paint.

Cristy

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Welcome back sandhills_rabbits!

I still go back through this thread to check out the drawings you made.I am glad you're back. Sorry to hear about Carmelita 's babies. How'severything else going? Any new additions? How is Jaiden?

I'm glad Carolyn mentioned you should start charging for you paintings.I was so afraid to ask you before when you did every one else's and youhad so many things going on and you weren't feeling well. Still I loveto have you do a painting of Pebbles. I want to make a copy for my vet,because the doctor was the one who rescued Pebbles before I got her. Inan earlier post I said I will be the first to pay for it.

Rainbows! :)

Pet_Bunny, Thanks for the welcome back, and also for the condolences onCarmelita's babies. It's so sad her little ones didnt make it, but I'mso very thankful that she's doing well. Carmelita is one of thebest-behaved and sweetest bunnies in my family, and I'm so glad thatshe's in good health, even though I couldnt say the same for her newestlitter.

About the paintings, I've gotten to the point where I have to chargejust because of how much time is involved now... I was completelyfrazzeled for about two months getting paintings ready for a bigReptile Expo, in addition to some rabbit-painting orders. I guess whenit comes to being an artist people have to choose whether they make alittle $$ from it, or if they want to be a starving artist..... since Ihave a family I better choose the first option! :)

Whenever you want a painting of Pebbles, just let me know....

Annie

LuvaBun wrote:
YAY! You're back. I am soooo pleased. Missed having you around,and missed seeing your wonderful artwork. Hope you and all buns arefeeling better :) - Jan

Luvabun, thanks for the big welcome back!! I really missed beingaround..... it was hard not being able to get on the net as much as Iused to. I got so accoustomed to just logging onto the web and stayingon hours at a time.... now that I dont have that kind of time any moreI realize just what a luxury that was!

All the buns and I are doing fine.... I think Lickerish and KoKo'sringworm is doing much better. (Wish the petstore I rescued them fromwas put out of business, though!).

Annie

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
Goodness, you've been gone for a while! I seriously wonderedwhere you were and was about to make a thread asking if anyone knewwhere you'd gone! Splendid paintings!

Ellie

Bramble Briar86, Thanks so much for the kind words on the paintings....and I WAS gone for quite awhile! All I can say is it's so wonderful tobe back! :)

honeybunnie8 wrote:
I really love all of your paintings!!!:D I wish I could getone...but after looking at my credit card bill the other day I realizedI'm basically broke.:shock::(

Lol.... it must be that time of year, because I'm in the samesituation!! I keep thinking that I cant wait til next tax time so I geta little $$ back.... and then i remind myself that it's like 9 monthsaway! :-(

I hear that about the refund coming back.

Anne, you have a PM.

:)

-Carolyn

lyndsy wrote:
Annie,

Great to hear from you again!

I have to say THANK YOU again for the gorgeous painting of the Monkeys!I've hung it on the wall in my living room, so that EVERYONE can seeit! and they ALL say how GORGEOUS it is!

I have to say that I LOVE this picture.

95423416.jpg

It looks SO real! Like you could reach your hand out and pet the cutelittle puppy! I'm STILL humming and haing over what pics to use ofDaytona... but I will get one done before the summers out!

Also my mums bday is in june... LMBO! You MUST be soooooo busy!

Again great work and thanks for my portriat!

Lyndsy:)

Lyndsy, I'm so glad that you got your portrait okay, and that you arehappy with it! :) You're two boys are so adorable that it was such apleasure painting them!

Thanks for the sweet words about the painting I did for my mom's b-day.The dog is her schnauzer, Angus. He is the rascal-iest little dog ever,and my mother-in-law said that you can tell that by looking at thepainting (which I thought was a great compliment!). He looks prettywooly in the painting, but that's how he is in real like..... he's sucha typical boy. :)

Hope your mom has a great b-day, by the way!

Annie

mygrl2k3 wrote:
We have missed you!! That doggie does look so real!! Cant wait to see more paintings of bunnies or whatever you paint.

Cristy

Thanks for the thumbs up on the painting and for welcoming me back!I've missed everyone here, too :) And dont worry.... there'll be morepictures added to this thread. It'll be like an art show in itself!lol...

ruka wrote:
Your paintings are amazing! How much do you charge? Is this what you do for a living?

Pure talent.

Thanks so much, Ruka :)
I've been drawings since I was little, and just started really gettinginto the painting a little less then a year ago.... This is ending upbeing a second job for me, which I'm so happy about, since it'ssomething I've wanted since I was a child. I'm still doing the daycarefull-time for my niece and nephews, but doing that enables me to paintduring the day (all day if I want!).

I sell prints on my website, and also accept commissioned art orders..... the addy is: www.sandhillsartistry.com
You can also always email me at: [email protected] if you want a portrait done also.

Annie

Well, here's my latest.... My brother-in-law isgraduating from the University, with his bachelor's degree, thisweekend. He has loved wolves forever, and is an avidfantasy-gamer/reader. One of his favorite books has this poem in it,and he's wanted a tattoo of it for years now. I incorporated the poem(using Adobe Photoshop) into a painting i did of a trio of wolves. Thepainting is inspired by an actual photograph that I found on the web. Iframed and matted the painting, and it's his graduation present.....

95535518.jpg

Back