Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you arefinally taking a well earned break! :)Hope all is well on thehome-front!

RaspberrySwirl

sfritzp wrote:
I just came on to check on your beautiful portraits - all ofwhich are just beyond words! You are so gifted, and so generous! Thejoy you are bringing to everyone is so uplifting!
Thank you for your condolences. I miss Checkie terribly, more every day really. She was quite a character!
Nicky is having some problems. He's acting like 'the Rabbit from HELL'some days. Not eating much, or at least not eating as much as normal.Looks very sad. But I am grooming him every day (he LOVES that) andtrying to spend alot of quiet time with him. He is grieving as much asI am.
Here's a pic of Check.

I am so sorry that you and Nicky are still greiving over your loss ofCheckie, and are both hit so hard by his passing. I hope that Nickyregains his appetite soon.... It's wonderful that you are grooming himeveryday if he gets so much pleasure out of it. It's probably wonderfulbonding time for both you and him....

Do you think that you'll get another bunny to keep Nicky company? Itsounds like Checkie was priceless to both you and him..... I can seewhy you'd both be so sad losing her.

Annie

VNess2010 wrote:
Just wanted to know how things were, Annie! How are you feeling?How are the paintings coming along?? Hope to see some new stuff reallysoon!

-Vanessa

I have a couple new paintings to post today.... (i wanted to get themup yesterday, but things didnt quite go as planned!). I've beenmissing-in-action for several days because we've been so busy here, buti think hopefully things will settle down a little bit now, at leastfor the time being!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Maybe you are finally taking awell earned break! :) Hope all is well on the home-front!

RaspberrySwirl

Not taking a break :( Wish i was! I've been super busy helping my hubbyget ready for a big reptile expo that is coming up very soon. He'sgetting reptiles prepared to take to the expo to sell, and i've beentrying to help him get ready as much as i could. The show is only heldtwice a year, so it's a big deal to my hubby.......

I've been doing more painting, and will be posting some of the rabbitpaintings i've gotten done later today. I'll also post some pics of myfur & feather babies in my Sandhills Family thread.

Here's a few reptile paintings I've recently done to sell at the reptile expo:

Cornsnake:
89441033.jpg

Sea Turtle:
89441029.jpg

Collared Lizard:
89441035.jpg

(I have to say sorry that i've got writing on all the pictures.... Ihad to pull those images off my website, and that's why the copyrightinfo's on them. I have to put that copyright info on them to protectmyself because it makes it harder to right click and copy the images)

Annie

Annie, I received my prints today! They are beautiful and I can't thank you enough!

You are truly gifted and it's wonderful to have these beautiful prints of our bunnies!

Thank you again :)

I love this one so much!

monarchbutterfly2.jpg

Make sure you take timefor yourself when you can, Annie.

You don't need to get sick trying to get everything done.

-Carolyn

One of my paintings to be donated to auction....
(sorry about the horrible, horrible, horrible resolution! I think my scanner just gets worse and worse!)

89552505.jpg

I've still got more pictures to upload, but i'm trying to multi-tasktoday since i've still got tons of other stuff i've got to get donealso. I will be posting more pictures throughout the day..... One ofthe paintings that i'll post is the painting for the 4h auction.

Annie

Thank you for the wonderful compliments, everyone!

Sorry I've not posted the 4-H auction picture yet today.... I've beenrunning around like a mad-woman, just trying to get things done. Thankgoodness it's Friday!

Here's the 4-H auction picture:
(once again, i have to apologize about the resolution..... it'shorrible..... In the picture the little girl holding the bun looks likeshe's got some horrid skin disease, and she really doesnt look likethat in real life! I promise!)

89582086.jpg

Thanks so much for the lovely words about the 4-Hpainting, Nepo, Lyndsy, Luvabun, and Cinnabun. It's so sweet of you allto give such wonderful compliments, especially when the resolution ofthe image isnt the best.

I'm not sure why the resolution is so shoddy.... the painting looks much better in person than it does as a scanned image.
I'm going to have to get a new scanner as soon as I'm able, just so my paintings wont look so warped when I post them.

Thanks again for all the kind words!
Big hugs to you all!!!

Annie

Truly Amazing. Like Jan said the love thelittle girl feels and the sheer joy the rabbit brings to her comespouring out of the painting.

All of your paintings are Awe inspiring. Each one takes mybreath away. I love coming here and just looking at all you've done sofar. They all make me smile.

Tina

Latest posts

Back