Rabbit on a rampage!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Bunbun started acting out worse than usual theother day, she digs up all of the litter in her litter box, tries topick up the box and throw it though its tied to the cage:Dandthis is just when she gets put in her cage when she's done somethingshe's not suppose to, its almost like she's having a temper tantrum!!anyone else experience similar behavior with their buns??:p

Remember, the cage is its safe home, not a placefor punishment. It should feel safe in there, it is her territory. Myone doe every now and then gets on a kick where she digs all the litterout of the bax. Then she doesn't do it again for months.

Ed

:shock:Oh, is this bad?! my bunny Soot( he gothis name by going in the fireplace all the time XD) does that all thetime! he's always flinging stuff left and right, he also tries tosmooth everything out so it doesn't have wrinkles (I guess it's just a"pet" peve:p)and if it doesn't smooth, he throws a fit and startschewing it...:?

I think it was because I wasn't letting her outas often as I used to!!! :)she hasn't done it again since Ihave been letting her out more!! and I just bought her a kitty bed forher cage, she adores it, she sleeps in it !!:p

Latest posts

Back