Rabbit neuter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tori_liz

Reaction score
Hello, my 2 year old rabbit Pru got neutered the 25th (so 2 days ago) and he been doing great and eats lots like normal. I haven’t let him out of his xpen much or picked him up (unless to look at his incision site) in fear of tearing or something. His testicles are a little swollen still obviously, I’m just wondering if they look normal to anyone...the vet who did the operation is nearly 2 hours away and I don’t have much money to take him in (and I’m kind of a worry wart so I don’t want to waist money for nothing ya know) he’s been licking the incision a little bit and there’s some redness. So I just want to make sure. IMG_1556352793.738030.jpg

Also, Ik the picture is a little blurry, he hates being on his back and I didn’t want him to get stressed and struggle to much, I’m sorry.

It’s hard to say from a picture, but it looks pretty normal to me for 2 days post op. Keep an eye out for any oozing from the wound, but the swelling should start going down. If you are worried, you can probably send the vet some pictures.

Latest posts

Back