Rabbit names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cluckin'Bunny

Reaction score
What are your rabbit(s) names?
Feel free to share below.
-Cluckin'Bunny :)

Well, this thread was for rabbit names but...... Since I made it I guess I'll break the 'rules' and say my chicken's names! :p :cool:

1. CreamPuff
2. Marshmallow (Marshy for short)
3. Kiwi
4. Melody
5. Dazzle
6. Blamo
Oh my gosh! I love the name Kiwi!

Theo's name is Theodore Hank. He goes by "Theo" because it is cuter, and his middle name is "Hank" because my dad wouldn't call him "Theo" so I made an exception.

We rescued a kit which turned out to be blue buck Jersey Wooly. We named him "Blue", before learning enough about rabbits to know that blue was actually a recognized rabbit coloring. He had a long spoiled house bunny life, but has been gone for about 6 years now. We finally decided we could fill that void in our lives, and began looking. Of all the bunnies in the world we ended up with another blue buck Jersey. Except for the white moustache & goatee he is developing, he's the spitting image of our 1st bun. To avoid accidentally calling the new bun by the old bun's name, we decided to stay with "Blue". But this new guy's full name is "Blue Too".

Attachments

• Blue Too - approx 4mo.jpg
    Blue Too - approx 4mo.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 14
Back